Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
DarcYen chapter 19 . 1/24/2023
Guy fingers your ass raping you and speaks about raping your fiancé and your smirking during the trial.

You know I was gonna just not comment but as a victim of sexual assault this is the worst portrayal i've ever read. I'm not even offended as I understand we don't need allot more angst as there is enough. But why could Harry nod in agreement or have a blank face or expression or at least explain that his magic or occlumency helped him speed through or surpress the trauma. But instead we get smirks and pranks. This sexual assault was best left out of the story
DarcYen chapter 18 . 1/24/2023
Goes from I was almost raped to lets prank Dumbledore. Ok I guess...
Scathalba chapter 12 . 1/21/2023
Reading the story again after a 4 year hiatus. I simply have to speak out at this juncture and let you know that I thoroughly agree with your take on Lupin.
He is so self a absorbed throughout the series, in each instance where he interacts with Harry, save for the initial Patronus Charm teaching scene, that I came to find myself wanting to simply skip ahead to where the next Lupinless scene begins.
The scene where Lupin gets Harry alone after Snape catches Harry with the Marauder's Map, and proceeds to verbally flay him alive. Lupin is supposed to be an adult, a teacher, and more than either of those, he, is supposed to be the closest friend to Harry's parents that young Harry at this point is aware of.
Having grown children of my own, The vitriol used by Lupin in that scene alone, in a real life situation, with all that Harry had suffered through in his life at this time; I would be much more inclined to think that after he had the Map forceably taken from him...
He should have just given Lupin the old 1 fingered salute.
half of my life is reading chapter 17 . 1/15/2023
instead ofShe blindly followed Dumbledore like a lost puppy." you could substitute puppy for kitty because of her animagus form.
wolfbaine999 chapter 51 . 1/15/2023
Mr Author
thank you for writing this great fanfic
i have to say Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord was awesome i have to say this is one of the best fanfic that i have read.
But i have to ask, couldn't you continue this series i know harry kinda became a bit op but still can't you improvise like
a)harry\daphne having a bit op enemies
b)harry\daphne travelling to another dimension
c)harry\daphne going to the past for some reason
d)harry\daphne having enemies that are god like {eg when there is gods there are also demons }ie lady magic, lady death they are primordials [And primordials are above gods]
and you know that there is an insane difference with being OP and being God like and its just that lightning lord series is good after reading it the savior of magic is a bit turn off.
Anyway you are the author and you can write whatever you want an thanks for writing this amazing fanfic (lightning lord)
ImMoku chapter 50 . 12/25/2022
Poor Dumbledore.. at least im happy he make some redemption..
ImMoku chapter 48 . 12/25/2022
Tom riddle is evil to the core so he can't be saved yes it's Dumbledore's mistake tom turned evil but not because Dumbledore being an ass to tom but because Dumbledore didn't take action against tom before it was too late..

As for Evil Dumbledore.. he's not evil..
After seing grindelwald action he turned against him and walk to the path of light..
pls do not compare canon Dumbledore with your Caricature Dumbledore..
he's good man yes but he just a human and human always make a Mistake..
ImMoku chapter 48 . 12/25/2022
But in film it shows that dumbledore and grindelwald made a blood vow so they don't antagonize each other, in the film it was showed when dumbledore thought about fighting against grindelwald the blood vow instantly strangle him almost kill him..
ImMoku chapter 41 . 12/25/2022
Poor Albus..
ImMoku chapter 37 . 12/25/2022
yeah i know exposed to rain can give you a Flu but can magical People got sick by Muggle's Disease?
ImMoku chapter 37 . 12/25/2022
i guess Harry will have Three childs which is James Sirius, 2nd Son, and Lily Luna. Harry will pass his gryffindor lordship to james, Slytherin to 2nd Son, and Potter to Lily, that makes him the Lord of House Peverell.
ImMoku chapter 34 . 12/25/2022
Let me guess Voldemort is descendant of Salazar Jr. while Harry is descendant of Salazar Sr. It' very obvius that Salazar Jr. is like Voldemort 2.0 while Salazar have the same eye color as Harry..
ImMoku chapter 31 . 12/25/2022
"I Hate Bullies" You sounds like angsty teenager..
ImMoku chapter 30 . 12/25/2022
Oh yeah this is definitely another Weasley twins Worshipper fic..

In curious though why weasley twins is less bashed..
ImMoku chapter 26 . 12/25/2022
I hope Good people from canon like Dumbledore, Weasleys, Hermione and another good people you bashed in this fic will eventually make a redemption.
4,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »