Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
GaijinVamp chapter 9 . 11/5/2022
Enjoying this very much. I like a smart and talented Harry. Happy to get rid Snape and the Rat quickly. Makes Dumble more dangerous.
he-who-shall-not-have-a-nose chapter 51 . 11/3/2022
Dear Colt01,
I must say your work with the Lightning Lord is bloody genius.
I love it. Never stop writing because I think to write capturing storys is a gift only few people have. And I consider you as one of them.
Heksy chapter 9 . 11/3/2022
Finally someone that shares my thoughts on the old codger.
I am enjoying this story a lot (probably too much hahahaha)
And who cares about plot holes and such? We read for enjoyment, not to be substitute teachers...sheesh! People need to relax.
Anyhoot...on with the story. Cheerio!
Heksy chapter 1 . 11/3/2022
*blinks* I did not see that coming. Now I am curious about the rest of the story.
Lumn chapter 51 . 10/31/2022
dude it was cool too bad you put an end to it, even doing most of it now Slice of Life would be a nice romance
Bennedict chapter 51 . 10/25/2022
Really great story best ever harry potter fanfic that i ever read it give a difference perspective of someone who was abuse and bond to be more than just a revenge plot
Tyller Yang chapter 26 . 10/23/2022
I hope Harry can get over this shadow soon.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/22/2022
The writing of this really ruined a good story.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/22/2022
Dumbledore should have gone into the priesthood.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/22/2022
Lmao at how Malfoy thinks he could in any way compete against Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/22/2022
Love how you spelled impersonated. Now can you spell moron?
Guest chapter 31 . 10/22/2022
I always thought that biggest lesson Lupin did was bullshit. What 13 year old in their right mind wants to show their entire class their worst fear? Not to mention kids that age are vicious little shits. You'd never live it down.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2022
Harry's not really that smart that's for sure. If he was he would start talking about being sick of the bullshit and being ready to tell the wizarding world to go to hell, he was leaving.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2022
I'm done, the writer is Still referring to privet drive as private drive. You dude are a fucking moron.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2022
I agree completely with your assessment of Dumbledore. There was his treatment of Harry and then he knew Sirius was innocent and as chief Warnock did absolutely nothing. He left Snape get away with the shit he pulled on not only Harry but three quarters of the rest of the student body. Not to mention Draco Malfoy bullshit. I couldn't stand Dumbledore by the end of the first book.
4,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »