Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
Vycrius chapter 5 . 4/15
Skimming through this story makes me wonder how the hell I was ever entertained by it. It’s mid at best and at worst is the most “power hungry” story I have ever read. Becoming an animagus is incredibly complicated and took YEARS for the marauders to accomplish, yet “Hadrianshit change, his name is Harry) was one at 9. He also, of course, has an OP wand, a fucking thunderbird familiar, and a castle. Jesus.
Razeus1 chapter 42 . 3/26
Giggle-snort..
Imagine Dumbles and Voldie passed out drunk just due to Harry screwing up their plans?
Razeus1 chapter 38 . 3/26
Huh, if Hermione isn't careful she'll become a target for wixen to find a way to bind her magic and obliviate her.
She has her minion/groupie in mo-Ron, who may argue with her but he still will stand by her, apparently.
She's a female version of Dumbass tbh.
omiguh chapter 6 . 3/26
Im sorry but i just cant read this anymore. Im cringing after each paragraph. I dont understand how this is so popular. Bleh
omiguh chapter 2 . 3/26
I understand the need for house elves at the potter house but why so many? Even if it was as big as hogwarts, they dont need that much since they dont have that many people to care for.
BarbedCaress chapter 18 . 3/24
Hem em...
BarbedCaress chapter 12 . 3/23
Lupin is a screwed-up character.
I agree with you on all points.
As to Dumbles seeing it as 'magnanimity or opportunity', it was opportunity.
That is why no other werewolf children attended Hogwarts.
Nope, the way Dumbles is written, it is easy to portray him as a manipulative ass.
mary blackman chapter 28 . 3/17
I just read your story and loved it, and have started reading the next one. so glad to hear you are not paying any attention to hate mail, anyone sending hate mail over this wonderful story was dropped on the head as a baby and does not function well. you keep on doing you and writing these wonderful stories. and thank you for the time that you take to not only write but post them so people like me can enjoy reading them.
Furkan Gursac chapter 46 . 2/23
That was fantastic
Furkan Gursac chapter 26 . 2/22
That story is sooooo much satisfying
Furkan Gursac chapter 16 . 2/22
Nott uses Kingsley quote ahahah
Looks like we are not getting a part 2. Loved your story. Thank you.
True Power chapter 51 . 2/20
I HATE GOD, I HATE HIM FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART I WANNA FUCKING HURT GOD LIKE A LOT LIKE FUCKING HURT HIM BY REJECTING HIM AND NOT FOLLOWING HIM AND I'M TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO KILL A GOD BUT I CAN'T I WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND WAYS TO KILL THAT OLD BASTARD FUCKING ASSHOLE

How could you love a selfish, lying, hypocritical, ignorant, sham of a “God”? How could you even be fond, at the very least, of someone who supposedly ‘sees’ all our pain and suffering, and who has all the power in the world, but chooses to not stop any of it? And, what? He’s created the world and all us humans for his own entertainment. There is no other better explanation. He didn’t have to put us on this world. Hell, we never asked. We never asked for any of this, yet he still put us into existence just to suffer time after time again. He’ll have to beg us for forgiveness at the end of it all. I too despise that sadistic prick that subjected me to this unending nightmare. My life has been an unpleasant experience throughout and my fear of death is the only thing that keeps me alive. Hopefully that will soon be overcome and I will finally be oblivious to this horror.
This book so far has been AMAZING! I’m actually in love with this book, it’s written beautifully, it’s well-rounded, not rushed, there’s a nice balance of worldbuilding and the characters aren’t too overpowered, particularly from the start. I really like the insights you’ve made into the characters as you’ve expanded them in ways many haven’t (particularly McGonagal and Lupin) and you’ve made Albus not just manipulative and shrewd, but you’ve tapped into the element of insanity that many fics mention but don’t actually ever show.

All in all, you’ve managed to balance out well-developed characters and character arcs, evolved plot, worldbuilding expanding on canon (the magical world has so much potential), and excellent prose and writing style!

On another note, THANK YOU for noticing the thing about veela procreation! I’ve searched on so many fanfictions and a million different websites and it seemed to me that no one ever thought about this. Like do they just pop into existence and so their progeny are only part veela? How even does that work?
Mike Mattingly chapter 12 . 2/4
I hope you get this, but I agree whole heartily with you on Lupin. I debated this very point with several of my friends. To say i was in the minority is an understatement.
4,286 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »