Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
geenakmom chapter 50 . 3/29/2022
Brilliant story! Great story line with amazing characters. Highly enjoyed reading this, kept me on the edge of my seat. Thanks for a great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2022
If you don't like Lupin then don't put him in the story .
BlazeStryker chapter 24 . 3/4/2022
WHY IS HE NOT DEAD YET?!

BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 3/4/2022
He's not dead yet! If the man is irredeemable then he's damnable and there's an easy reason:

BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 3/4/2022
Headbastards are Head Bastards and the Policy is plain, They must DIE. I grew weary of sadistic abusive repulsive authority figures decades ago and the stories of their demise are wonderful.

BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 3/4/2022
I will and will always give the Policy: Headbastards Must Die.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 3/4/2022
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 3/4/2022
KILL THEM ALL KILL MAGIC AND KILL THIS STORY.
Charlesdalby chapter 51 . 2/26/2022
Thank you for your wonderful story !
mamacasper06 chapter 51 . 2/17/2022
Great story but it really needs an epilogue to wrap it up to many loose ends
Guest chapter 37 . 2/16/2022
magic is definitely sentient
for example, almost all transfiguration proves it. the FIRST transfiguration taught to students is matchstick to needle. now, do you expect a bunch of 11 year old's not even taught basic science and the concept of ATOMS to be able to visualize Cellulose and glucose (the matchstick) tuning into Iron and be able to calculate all of the power needed? all of this comes at the very least at the end of secondary school. NONE of them should be able to do it.
Not to mention other organic to inorganic transfigurations like mouse to teacup. do you expect anyone to be able to memorize all of the botany of a mouse and all of the crystallization of the teacup?

therefore, i believe that magic is sentient, magic is infused in EVERYTHING, but only in small amounts, and it reads your intent and does it
Guest chapter 26 . 2/15/2022
I have just one problem. the amounts of articles you have put in this chapter's newspaper are enough to fill a short novel. Its just unrealistic that 35 articles are printed in one paper, and all can be the same size as a main article
Guest chapter 18 . 2/14/2022
Yep, I agree with your statement about Umbitch being the 2nd most hated character. I actually hate her more than i do hate old moldyshorts. moldy was in someway product of Merope and the orphange(and also dumby) Umbitch was a toady bitch from her birth
LoneNoble chapter 3 . 2/9/2022
i know this is an old story, but this opening is really difficult to understand.

Harry has changed in a lot of ways, to the point he's unrecognisable as harry potter, i could forgive that to a degree, it's fanfiction after all, but very little is justified or ever explained.

Thunderbird, we know nothing about it or why its paired with him, maybe this will be explained later, but for now we have no idea.

his knowledge of the wizarding world. okay knowing it exists, fine, he has eidetic memory, so he remembers his parents being wizards. but how did he learn an entire language and who dumbledore is in the brief time he's been a wizard.

now there's a marriage contract for some reason, and hes just okay with it.

im sorry but it doesn't make sense, its chapter 3 and im confused out of my mind. its good taste to lay some questions early in the story, but this is just making EVERYTHING confusing, and offering no explanation. i really hope this gets better because at the moment im so lost. i don't know what he does and doesn't know about, or why, and i don't know how he feels about people or events, because he outwardly shows no emotion. He's a blank slate who knows things and does things because reasons, its kinda cheap. if this ever gets rewritten or revisited, the opening could do with a rework tbh
AlukaXD chapter 12 . 1/29/2022