Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Lord
thunderofdeath97 chapter 50 . 7/14/2023
I feel sorry for the horse and snake that fucked Umbitch. I also feel sorry for the dementor that kissed her, lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 49 . 7/14/2023
I mean while I can understand them both in not wanting anyone else in their marriage, both kind of have points for and against it.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 48 . 7/14/2023
Thing is though? Harry ISN'T selfmade. Everything was handed to him.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 46 . 7/14/2023
About the Star Wars thing.

By aruging that case, we could also blame the Jedi Order and Sidious, even moreso than we can blame Anakin, lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 42 . 7/14/2023
Honestly Harry is generally one of the only two people I like/ship with Fleur, lol
thunderofdeath97 chapter 40 . 7/13/2023
Albus isn't for 'the greater good' he's delusional.

Whether or not Harry owns the reserve, I'm pretty sure the ICW has more power/authority than he does.
Thunderofdeath97 chapter 38 . 7/13/2023
Walburga verbally, and probably emotionally and mentally abused Sirius. Your logic literally makes no sense.

Magicals DO enslave other magical beings though.

Plus pretty sure most muggles don't do contract/arranged marriages anymore.
Thunderofdeath97 chapter 37 . 7/13/2023
You kind of already brought religion/culture in it though. You made ZEUS, a Greek GOD, a wizard.
Lord Dragonstorm Gojira chapter 47 . 7/13/2023
Wow, that was an awesome battle and Harry's duel with Dumbledore serves him right for betraying Lily James to their deaths and damn that Thunderbird Harry created with his lightning was totally badass. anyway good work your stories The Lightning Lord and Saviour of Magic, be safe buddy Your biggest fan Lord Dragonstorm Gojira Till All Are One!
thunderofdeath97 chapter 34 . 7/12/2023
Harry's such a racist dick. Honestly very dislikeable.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 28 . 7/11/2023
Yeah, not a fan of the sheer racism.

Magicals are NOT better than muggles.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 23 . 7/11/2023
The basilisk being used/left for protection never sat right with me, and honestly doesn't make much sense. How could the creature possibly know who the enemy was/is/could be?
thunderofdeath97 chapter 22 . 7/11/2023
Honestly blaming/suspecting Hagrid always seemed rather stupid to me.

Hagrid is a half giant, and Slytherin is supposed to be about 'pureblood' supremacy.

Also anyone doing the homework/research should/would have known that Myrtle couldn't have died from the Acromantula. There was no bite mark on her.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 18 . 7/10/2023
NGL I don't really like Zeus being a wizard. Kind of insulting and offensive to those who worship(ped) the greek gods.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 13 . 7/10/2023
Who is/are the Flamel's spies at Hogwarts?
4,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »