Reviews for Martyrs Of Love
kholoud chapter 7 . 1/8
why you didn't complete it
you are very talented
keep on going
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Where's the next chapters? Please story is awesome. I like Senru fics.
CheRry chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
soo much drama and i'm scared :S can you get rid of shouz guy whatever his name is. pls. let akira stand up, and kaede..poor guy..he doesn't know a thing! :(( soo sad..

oh yea UPDATE PLEASE
Hibiki-chan chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Woah.. This chap is long..

Pls dont hurt Kae-chan. Pls...

but you can hurt aki-chan. Hehehe..

Kidding. T_T
Hibiki-chan chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
Poor sensen.. It seems the story is going to take a lot of chpaters before the climax.. Pls update your other stories... Pls..
Hibiki-chan chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
You've finally updated! I'm always waiting for any of your updates. Glad to hear you still hadn't forgot your fics... Continue the story pls... Its already getting on the 'juicy' part..

Are you also going to update your other fics?

Keep up the good work... T_T
teh tarik chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
Shouzen is EVIL! What did happen in the past? So far I only have a hazy recount of what happened between sendoh and shouzen in the past? And the night when shouzen "died"?

Anyway, do continue writing, the story's getting better, but towards the last bit of the chapter I thought SHouzen was acting weird, sort of out-of-character when he was so friendly with sendoh, until I read his last thoughts and knew he was pretending.

And the night with Rukawa, eheh, no offense, but I thought that part was a bit mushy. Well, maybe you intended it that way, and I'm not in position to tell you how to write your fics...but other than that, everything is OK.

Continue!
Hibiki-chan chapter 4 . 5/25/2003
I'm glad you updated it finally... What really happened between Shouzen and Aki?

Pls update you other fics as well...
teh tarik chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
This is getting more and more intersting...

I want 2 noe how Shouzen and akira were connected... n wat gang they used to belong to. What is Shouzen gonna do? can't wait 2 find out.

And how did Shouzen "die" all that time ago?

Continue!
nothingtodo chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
WHOA! Great start! Am dead curious about this Shouzen guy ! Continue, plz! Am also dead excited!

PS: Nice epilogue!
White Meteor chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Oooook, I'm sorry. I'll calm down, though I wasn't really pissed off in the 1st place *muttering incoherantly*

NEways...moving on, I understand that U have to study *sigh* It's just I love it so much. *L*

Koshino and Fukuda R very cute and funny in this fic. I like it better than the yelling and depressed ppl most fic portray them as.

Ooooh it's not Hana which is good b/c after reading First Night I began to loathe the guy. *sigh* i'm soooo easily influenced.

Shouzen Ouji, eh? Getting ready to start loathing this guy already.

Update as fast as U can w/o suffering in school, kay?

Ciao
White Meteor chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
U R so cruel! *sob* U're torturing poor Kaede again aren't U? *points fingers accusingly* What kinda valentines day gift is this? U're causing them such pain.

I should never read NE1 of your fics until they're completed b/c it always gets me wondering, 'What's going to happen next. When will she update' it drives me crazy.

But I'm hooked so U better update soon. Or else...

P.S. I hope U get over that writer's block for "First Night" soon b/c it's my fav story!

PPS. Who the heck is 'him' is it Hanamichi again? Cause I'm really beginning to hate that guy.

Ok enough rambling. Ciao
teh tarik chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
SenRu!

u left me hanging there...how could u?

sob...anyway..hurry! update soon! make dat ASAP

i wan 2 noe wats the ghosts from the past dast haunting the both of them..or rather akira...
sapphi-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2003