Reviews for The Girl With Two Souls
Sheila Viper chapter 2 . 12/6/2019
Poor Jaune. i just love your stories
JackWhitenight chapter 2 . 11/9/2019
Like it
Just another Nobody of Nowhere chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
hope this story is not dead, it looks interesting.
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
Interesting start to a story! Hope you continue it sometime. :)
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 10/3/2018
Moar?
Harry Nutter chapter 2 . 9/4/2018
Hey, do you plan on updating this? It's an intriguing idea that I'd love to read more of.
In any case, thanks for writing it.
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 2 . 7/1/2018
You gonna dig the the rest of this dead story up or you just gonna leave this leg sticking out of the half opened coffin?
Bomberguy789 chapter 2 . 7/1/2018
It's a shame that this has probably been given up on, given how much I like this compared to the gamer story you're working on (not your fault, the story's well written, it's just that to me it feels like a well-written gamer story and little else. As in, there's nothing that sets it apart from other gamers stories in terms of plot or goals - except the quality of writing), but oh well. It was cool while it lasted.
splithaven chapter 2 . 2/10/2018
that voice has to be either monty or some random wierdo(you?) who is a fan of the show.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
So he does know what's coming, interesting.
Nice work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Interesting idea, nice intro.
Don Iguana chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
You should absolutely keep writing this. It's a good twist on the whole "RWBY viewer gets sent to Remnant" type of story. I'd love to read more.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
huh, interesting
pedrokotii chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Yay, that makes it 3 stories like that on the Internet!
Good job with the Voice... I wonder if it could pull a nerfed Path to Victory? (He's going to strike left, so roll forward, strike up. Jump back, somersault over his pal's spear thrust...) Or at the very least help with strategizing and Grimm-Flaw-Spotting? (Go for the pincer! The pincer I say!)
Rogue Hunter chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Intersting. I hope we get some clues about this voice's origin and identity in the future.

Overall, a very nice start to the story here. I look forward to the next chapter.