Reviews for Hold the Pain
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
aw poor piccolo.

this poem is really deep. i think it would have been better if it had some sort of rhythm like in the first 4 lines but tahts all just personaly taste
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow, that was incredibly pretteh ;-; You did a wonderful job. I especially like the line, "A heart made of stone cannot love, but it can be broken".

- Chibi
Honey Nut Loop chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
great poem. Really good work.
Literarian Lady chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was very beautiful very well done awesome job!
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Nice fic. I like Piccolo too and it is a pity that Gohan grew away from him during the Buu saga. I really did like the Piccolo and Gohan friendship during DBZ.
Married To Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Don't hurt, Piccolo! I can make you better! ;_;
Cyndi chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Aw Piccolo! Come to my window, I'll love you! *sniffles*
The Prideful Mink chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Hi there Dreamwraith! I'm just too lazy to log in right now. Just wanted to say that, even though I first read this poem when you first posted it, I still find it just as wonderful and moving now as when I saw it in February. Thanks for beta-ing for me, and keep up the good work!
Senkensha chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Ah, that was fantastic. I'm normally not one for poems, but that one just got to me. It definitely captures what I think Piccolo would feel watching Gohan grow up, and start on a life of his own.
Okayuhhuh chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Depressing, but I liked it. There's not very many stories or poems that deal with Piccolo's reaction to the whole G/V thing, and this one does it very well.
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Mesa thought it was something from Pico-san's point of view on Gohan from the summary, and that's howsa mesa gonna see it as. Wonderful job yet again.

YLG,

DS
Velasa chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
*quiet, gentle face* heh. Pikkoro-sama... *nuzzles him gently* you poor, lonely thing... *sighs* Heh. Sweet little poem. It's quite obvious how Pic feels... He loves the man... but noone else seems to notice or care. *sad face, sighs again* thanks for this lil work.
Puar Briefs chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Poor Piccolo. You know, it's a darn shame Piccolo and Videl never have a real conversation. He uses her and her dad to stall, and she asks him why. Bam, end of character interaction.

Angsty. Your phrasing is very nice, and rhythm is melancholy. The whole thing is melancholy, but heck! The rhythm says it best. The heart of stone can break part is probably my favorite. A beautiful way to put it. And merely a muscle... A little emotional for Mr. Piccolo (daisuki...heh), and I think he and Gohan have a more paternal/fraternal relationship but that doesn't change the feeling and beauty of this piece.

BTW: thanks for reviewing my Piccolo-poem!
Chica chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I think this is excellent. Not just as a fan-poem, but good poetry too. There's a feeling of, well, alienation...and of isolation, and I think it goes beyond just Piccolo's character. Which is good.