Reviews for The Bradys: The Final Chapter
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
This was a nice story you did. I forgot to reply to it when I first read it then I decided to find it again.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
There will be more for this and the Brady Eight stories. I've hit a bit of writer's block and am finishing up another story first. I will do my best not to let five years go by before I finish.
mlea7675 chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
Love this story! Is there any more?
Woemcat chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
I've done all my Brady Bunch stories via script format. Yes, the recent death of Florence Henderson played a big part of the idea for the story (but i did have this general idea earlier than that). I happened to see the name Selyse on a TV show when i was writing one of the chapters and liked the name. No similarities to Our Town are deliberate. like that play, but didn't use it for inspiration for the story. I will continue this one and the other incomplete BB story at a later date. I had some massive writer's block and my life got super busy, so i needed a breather from it. thanks, all for reading and reviewing.
a fan chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
Plus Florence Henderson recently died when this story posted. That is the idea for this story.
a fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
The spinoff The Bradys was a drama-comedy show. It was more serious. the reviewer below hasn't seen the Bradys or even hear of it. They haven't even read the Bradys fan fiction or any of this writer's stories. It isn't a play or even Our Town.
BBunchFanFicRev chapter 4 . 6/21/2017
The Bradys: The Final Chapter- 7/10
I like that it’s in a play script format. It’s better written and more thoughtful than the other stories. Especially the part with the families all planned out- unfortunately, one of the kids is named “Selyse”. It’s more like “Our Town” than “The Brady Bunch”, in my opinion, maybe because it’s a play? And that it’s more somber, and the first scene’s in a graveyard. The author seems very mature and can write a good screenplay. It’s just a tad bit dry.
GeeGirls chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
I really enjoyed this chapter! The part about Peter getting elected as senator was really sweet! Can't wait to read more!
Shelleymh chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
I enjoyed it. I am glad that there are happy moments mixed in with the sad moments. I am glad that Jan and Philip finally had a biological child. I love Patty and Grace. It is interesting that Carolyn had her daughters so close together. It is interesting that Cindy won football homecoming queen as a freshman. I guess that she didn’t run for Homecoming queen again. I like that Bobby was a part of the homecoming parade. I hope that Shelley would have win basketball homecoming queen. I am glad that Jan got to crown her younger sister just like Marcia got to crown her. It was cute that Cindy crown Carolyn, The twins were so cute. I am so happy that Marcia made Cindy’s dress. It is nice to see Sam and Alice again in flashbacks. Ryan was right for the job at Jan’s firm. It’s too bad that he died so young before he would've get to be partner. Mike would have been proud of Peter. Mike and Carol were proud of their grandchildren and their children. That garage band was a real interesting thing. It is nice that Kevin is working at the firm. Same goes for Halee. It is nice to see some of the grandchildren in the story.
Woemcat chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
thanks for the great reviews. I patterned the homecoming after one year at my high school (well it was basketball homecoming though). I came up with the band name via a band name generator. I thought it and the screaming penguins from my Bradys story were great. And yes, I want to have both happy and sad flashbacks in this story. again thanks for reading and reviewing.
autumnrose2010 chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
The Flamingo Testimony! Great name for a garage band, right up there with Nirvana and Pearl Jam!
Alex B. Goode chapter 4 . 1/15/2017
Absolutely fantastic!
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
It's so sad that Marcia and Ryan both died so young.
Woemcat's Mature Stories chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
After further reviewing this chapter, I revised who was cheating on Carolyn with Jason. I decided I didn't want her BFF to be the one.
Shelleymh chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
This chapter was so sad. It was touching. Jason turned out o be a jerk. So did Stephanie. Some best friend. They were nice in the fan fiction "the Bradys". I will try to remember what they were like then. At least Philip is a decent guy.