Reviews for A Different World
JermaineCocaine chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
MAKE IT INTO A REAL THING PLS I WOULD DIE FOR THIS IS PERFECTTTTTTT A&HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I love it. Please continue.
A Huge Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is just amazing! Please continue this! This is the first time i've gotten to comment on one of your fanfictions but I wish i did sooner. This may sound weird but Love, Baseball and Ballet, Anything But Love, and Going The Distance, all three of those fanfictions have helped me, a lot. I actually matured quite a lot from reading your fanfictions and some other su fanfics like "Never Knows Best" "Aquamarine" "Little Do You Know" and a bunch of other fanfictions XD You were the first though and I do get upset when i see Going The Distance not getting updated in a while but I do understand that you got a life too and fanfictions isn't all you do. It would mean a lot to be if you continued this, this is already one of my favorite fanfictions, but if you don't I understand. Sorry if this is too long or not the type of comments you were looking for. I wish I commented on my account but I completely forgot what it was XD But thank you so much for bringing all of us these AMAZING fanfictions!
Emerald and Lazulite chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Oh my god, this was great! Earned a laugh out of me for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I liked this! Continue?
Lunny chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Good stuff man, gives me a Carmilla vibe kinda
King Meezy chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I enjoy this story, please continue this story