Reviews for The Law
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 1h
Hmm, interesting, but some more lemons soon would be nice... *hint hint* *nudge nudge*
starboy454 chapter 9 . 2h
a another good update
she is brighter chapter 8 . 1/19
I love this story. Can't wait for more!
superdude50989 chapter 8 . 1/19
looking forward to more chapters
flame55 chapter 8 . 1/17
This is great
jwright42572 chapter 8 . 1/17
Very good story. Just started reading this morning and found the idea of this story really great. Love the idea. Looking forward to the next update.
kelwin chapter 8 . 1/14
good fic quite funny.
JudyWoman613 chapter 8 . 1/16
Please have Hermione force Harry into girl clothes and then have him have sex in his arse. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Please write the next chapter already.
Autumngold chapter 8 . 1/14
Thank you for your beautiful new chapter! I'm glad that Harry wants to be marry all of his partners, that makes it much nicer for their future children. It's also good that all of his friends are happy in their relationships. Excellent update! Can't wait to see see how Harry will handle three pregnant women!
Tzim chapter 2 . 1/14
You'd expect parents to react with violence to a law that's basically enforced rape of their children. However the magical world could have diffrent views than our mundane world. 14 is seem the same as our world 18, age gap in general less of a topic (14 year old with 40, 19 with 90, 20 with 120 -how old do witches get anyway, how long do they stay fertile?). There may be less taboos (Zentaures, Sirens, Veela,...) or it's a backlash to a very prude periode (for witches anyway).

History may explain why there are three witches per wizard, or there is a magical reason. Either way magic will be needed to keep such a relation stable. Or at least a very diffrent mindset from the witches that are part such a 4-way relationship. To compare, many man have troubles in their marriage with only one woman.

Another reason it could be that the ones who'd react with violent were the death eater who're now, well dead. Or it might be a last attempt to safe some of the old ways. Three seem like a magical number, maybe in days of old three witches lived together as a coven? Anyway, the reason witches allow this to happen is poorly communicated. And there has to be a reason the witches lie down and take it instead of taking the life of the wizard that's assigned to them.

"What do they think we are, whores? How can YOU be so calm about this atrocious law? Don't you care that the ministry will pimp you out to get fucked? That you get raped, again and again till you're pregnant?"
"Well, there is quite a bit of magic you could use to prevent being raped."
"You found a spell arround ministry guidelines? A spell that doesn't kill the wizard or makes him impotent?"
"Why do you suddenly care about the potency of your wizard? Was it not fear but anticipation in your voice?"
"What? How, how dare you-"
"How long has it been for you? When was the last time any of you lived out their desires? It's been quite long for me, too long I'd say."
"You can't want to be fucked by a dirty mudblood. By some violent pervert that don't know or care about any of our traditions. Someone that could do anything to you."
"No, I certainly don't want to be dragged through mud and be forced to act like the dirty bitch of a young bloke so he can take me again and again and again."
"Don't you have any pride? I thought you of all people would honor the traditions."
"You seem to need a reminder what our traditions say. Like what the winning side of a war could do. In fact this law may change our society to be more in accordance with tradition, a more... open society."
"Perverse, that's what it is."
"Yes, sadly still a far cry from our original society. But none the less I'd call this law a positive suprise of our new government."
"Don't you care who fathers your children?"
"Quite the contrary, but you've to read between the lines of the law. There are ways to influence who you get. Not to mention we're witches, not victims. There is a lot of magic that could help you, be it to get in the mood, be it to adjust your mind or his body or to get rid of the very same."
naruto chapter 8 . 1/14
great chapter keep it up
So basically people have to commit statutory rape (excuse me, "underage sex") and fourteen-year-old girls are required to give birth in order to increase the population.

Seriously, who comes up with these idiotic concepts?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 1/15
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Cateagle chapter 8 . 1/15
He does work fast, doesn't he? I daresay this multi- relationship is going to develop into something more; it already seems to be trending that way. I think that would be a good thing for all concerned, as well as setting an example for the rest of wizarding Britain.
rb2312 chapter 8 . 1/15
Great chapter.
glad there are other titles for cissy and lils if they want them.
Think this is the first time I have seen harry inheriting from peter.

though harry obviously enjoyed his christmas presents, I think the him the best present was the news the healer gave them.

glad molly still conciders them family. Looks like the new arrivals will get to call her granny molly.
though with fleur and ginny, as well as the girls mated with her sons, I think her dreams of grand children are well covered.