Reviews for The Law
brodylopa chapter 13 . 5/25
It was a decent book I would have loved to see minerva with harry just for the hell of it but over all it was fine
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 4/13
Much better than most marriage law fics. A little bit fun, plenty saucy, and a very good read. I still dislike the habit of naming everyone after parents that most fics have. Just strikes me as unimaginative, which given the stories in the fics, we clearly are not, but that is my only issue with it. I enjoyed the ribbing they gave Draco about his mum.
Fun little story, thanks for sharing!
dirtylaundry022 chapter 1 . 1/24
You probably should have someone go back and proofread this thing. Interesting concept, but I can't even finish the first chapter.
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Great story, well written. Also nicely finished.
Specky Clarke chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Great story, tastefully and well written about a really bad law. Bad, due to the enforcement angle. However, if 70% of males in a country were killed; wouldn't it be sensible for the remaining men to work to repopulate the country and re-balance the genders? Voluntarily, of course. Anyway, what's wrong with a man having two or three ladies or a woman having two or three men? Religion, that's what.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
great chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
nice start
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 10/2/2017
Cute fluff.
G the Headmaster chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Wow a reformed Cissy and a reformed Dudley. I love it!
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
It makes sense to me. In war more men die than women. One man can make several women pregnant. If we accept the premise that more magical people need to be created then you non-marriage law would do that.

Thanks for writing.
kent-jensen chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
i enjoy the way you write i have an idea i would like to see you do if you are willing
pm me if interested
i would like it to be 500,000 min at completion
ShnabS chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
Всё что ты пишешь - говно, ну реально, ты даже не учишься, фик за фиком те же самые картонные персонажи и нереалистичное поведение.
It's in russian, i was too lazy, sorry.
babiluv22 chapter 13 . 8/20/2017