Reviews for The Law
toile grant chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
good
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
Short and sweet.
What's the girl's name?
paladin3030 chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
Did you know you forgot to give us the name of the girl?
serenityselena chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
awww... the family is expanding and it seems that Petunia and Dudley might be part of that too...
looking forward to reading more :)
naruto chapter 10 . 2/1/2017
great chapter keep it up
Linda chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
Love the story and hope to read more soon
Autumngold chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
Thank you for your wonderful new chapter! Poor Harry, I can't imagine having to cater to and care for three pregnant women. As nice as Harry's wives are, with all of the pregnancy hormones flying around, he must have the patience of a saint. Hopefully things will get easier after the children are born. Outstanding update! Can't wait to find out why Dudley and Petunia are there!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
A nice fluffy story.
It's joy to read
rb2312 chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
Nice chapter.

glad the family will still be together at school next year.
though I can see some playful teasing from lil about it. Maybe an occasional "yes proffessor" is situations not normaly appropriate for student teacher relations. (Though ok for married couples).

Lavander's reaction to ron's results hints at her not wanting a husband, more likely a walking bank vault. Someone who makes or has enough to pay for her shopping trips and pampering sessions. While she does nothing but spend the gallions.

Like the coment the elve made about not being asked to help in the war. And cissy's statement that harry was not told as poeple just assumed he knew.
Always bugged me why harry did not ask for dobby's help during the hunt. That and why out of all the thing hermione had in that bag of hers, did she not think to put in more food.
(And the less said about jk killing off the little guy, and a few other, the better)

Can not wait to see what happens with patunia and dudley. Not to mention why vernon isn't there.
(Hoping the hints at a chane in dudley and patunia at the begining of DH come into play.)
serenityselena chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
things are going really well for Harry and his wives...
oh my... what a birthday surprise for Harry...
can't wait to read more :)
automaton14 chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
Also, I like your OC. Doesn't feel like an OC. While the story is highly unrealistic, in terms of how people interact, it does make me happy, so, I like it. Your verb tenses were a little wonky in this chapter, talking about people visiting Harry, but I've seen worse. If you want a beta readerproofreadereditor etc, I'm open to doing it. Even if you don't take me up, I think your story would benefit from getting one. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing this.
automaton14 chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
such a feel good story. like a hug and a giggle in literature form
LBII chapter 2 . 1/28/2017
I agree with you. If they don't like YOUR plot. Let the m write their own. Of course you cold retitled this "Smorgasbord".
Harryfan3393 chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
fantastic chapter can't wait till the next one and the why Hermione and Harry got jobs as professors a wonderful idea
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »