Reviews for The Law
jkarr chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
this is a nice read looking forward to next update.
BMS chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
To be honest I don't care for marriage law / produce x # of kids fics and usually give them a pass.
The premise is too unbelievable to me, especially post war. I just can't see muggle born or half blood wizard and witches putting up w/ it. In fact, I only see 1 of 2 things happening. A new war as muggle born and others rise up against further government oppression before it reaches the level of Voldemort's Ministry or a mass exodus out of Britain. I could even see it leading to something like the founding of modern Israel but no way can i see it being complied w/ post war. Further, pre or post Voldemort's 2nd rise, I can't see the non magical parents of teenage witches putting up w/ their daughters being used as brood mares. I can see them going en mass to the muggle government or the media and blowing the statute of secrecy to hell and gone.
That said, since its one of your stories I'll continue to read it as I always enjoy your take on things. I like the inclusion of Narcissa as its a great way for Harry to stick it to both Draco and Lucius. Any chance for Andromeda to join the group? O.C. s always make me a little nervous but it worked well in your last story.
Until next time.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
good start
W Arcturus Black chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Great setup. I'm glad GW is just a fan girl in your story. I wonder if any others will be added to Harry's group after the 3 months are up.
shadowrgj chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This story has gotten interesting 3 witches with different status wanting Harry very interesting indeed can't wait for the next chapter laters
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Awesome first chapter.
dennisud chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I would have added Luna Lovegood but I assume she's with a Wizard that will be appropriate. Should be a interesting Post Book story.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I love! I love this type of fic so if you know some recommend it or one where it appears cyssa. I hope you will return soon with the next chapter. Kisses
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
interesting twist on the marriage law thing good start
alec-potter chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Nice start. Though you have an OC which are generally not that interesting, but you have selected Narcissa and Hermione so that's great. Both my fav for their age groups. Tonks could have been another good addition depending on her living status.
Keep writing.
SeerKing chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Yeah...you should correct the part where Shacklebolt calls the girl his NEPHEW.
satene chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Awesome start, can't wait for the next chapter :) Amazing work, as always... Thank you!
Wombaat chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Very interesting. I look forward to how garbage guts and the fan girl react. The white weasel should be fun too.

Looking forward to the next part.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27