Reviews for The Law
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
The biggest problem I have with most 'marriage law' stories is they pair already established houses with each other eve if the last surviving member is female. How will her line survive taking her husbands name?
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 6/4/2019
Good grins. Thanks!
BoredKing chapter 13 . 5/27/2019
You know while the while marriage act seems too stupid to be realistic, even in a magical world, it kinda fits the Potterverse magical world especially the way it was repelled the second it was pointed out how expensive it would be. Overall good story, found it quite enjoyable.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2019
It all makes for an interesting story, however, Even in a magical society complete with unpaid elves and a ministry blank check I can't see it working as well as you imagine. WWII had a similar effect on the U.S. (baby boomers). The problem seemed to sort itself out without draconian laws. Granted, the "gene pool" in wizarding society is fictionally much smaller than the U.S. and the lack of diversity would create problems for long term viability for societal mandates, still the second war in cannon percentage wise caused a much less problem than say WWII did for the Japanese or U.S. societies. Besides all that, I can't imagine any of the women I know getting along that well thrown into that situation. Your Pansy x Draco x Astoria example seems to be the most realistic response. Lav Lav's reaction also rings an overwhelming chord in my own observations of women's response.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2019
"Typos", from a quill? Really? How does that work?
c.karen09 chapter 13 . 2/24/2019
This was fun! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 11 . 2/24/2019
Thank goodness they have elves to help! I'm enjoying this story very much! Thank you!
c.karen09 chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
The Grangers took that need better than just about anyone possibly could have. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
I think it's funny people accused this story of being unrealistic. Dragons, bogarts, goblins, elves, etc., etc. must be realistic in their eyes? I think this is a great idea, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
This looks like a fun soon on the marriage law. Thanks for writing!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 13 . 2/19/2019
Nice twist in this story
Black-Warlock chapter 13 . 2/10/2019
Great story, always fun to read the marrige law fanfiction.

Keep up the good work
LoriAnnRut chapter 13 . 1/9/2019
great story
LoriAnnRut chapter 11 . 1/9/2019
I'm glad you didn't have them all give birth at the same time. Great story!
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
I love the way this story starts.. can't wait to see what happens
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »