Reviews for The Law
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Interesting & believable start to the story. Though, very sexist. :)
EdTheBeast chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
I think this is great. But it should have had that the woman, could demand minor wife status, unless Head of Houses to be allowed another main wife. So that if no male of House, then they could be Head of House with the male being consort.
DontMindMe chapter 13 . 11/14/2018
While this story has some, shall we say controversial subjects in it, i believe you portrayed the subject and characters well. I also approve of how you showed nontraditional relationship in a positive light, although i would have made daphne gay to show how a law like that could force them to run.
Thank you for the story.
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 11/1/2018
Job well done. Thanks for the share. On the the next one
hunzbookwyrm chapter 13 . 10/26/2018
Great story hope to see more soon.
slstanekt chapter 8 . 8/24/2018
Why would harry not ask about his holdings when he found out about the other titles or is it just to include his mates when he learns about his assets
ARega1s chapter 13 . 7/3/2018
I feel bad for not having read this story sooner but I must say that this was both a delightful and enjoyable read. Wish you the best in your future stories!
brodylopa chapter 13 . 5/25/2018
It was a decent book I would have loved to see minerva with harry just for the hell of it but over all it was fine
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 4/13/2018
Much better than most marriage law fics. A little bit fun, plenty saucy, and a very good read. I still dislike the habit of naming everyone after parents that most fics have. Just strikes me as unimaginative, which given the stories in the fics, we clearly are not, but that is my only issue with it. I enjoyed the ribbing they gave Draco about his mum.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2018
Fun little story, thanks for sharing!
dirtylaundry022 chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
You probably should have someone go back and proofread this thing. Interesting concept, but I can't even finish the first chapter.
Specky Clarke chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Great story, well written. Also nicely finished.
Specky Clarke chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Great story, tastefully and well written about a really bad law. Bad, due to the enforcement angle. However, if 70% of males in a country were killed; wouldn't it be sensible for the remaining men to work to repopulate the country and re-balance the genders? Voluntarily, of course. Anyway, what's wrong with a man having two or three ladies or a woman having two or three men? Religion, that's what.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 2 . 10/6/2017