Reviews for Yours, Off the Record by remedy25
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Bravo! Charming and fast and so clever! Thank you for sharing.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Okay, I get why this one took out so many awards!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
What a delight to read! Refreshing, clever, and so thoughtfully written. I particularly loved how you developed the change in Edward's feelings about Bella - so subtle, but realistically building- a surprise to no one except the two of them. Well done! Hope to read more from you!
x AnneCullen x chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Wonderful story. Loved their banter.
alli62 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Oh my gosh, how incredibly lovely and funny and wonderful and romantic and just...perfect.

Thanks for writing and sharing. xo
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Great oneshot!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This was so unique and fabulos! I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
loved the format, very unique and refreshing
loved the story, thanks for sharing!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I loved this! Great job! I would love to read more of these two! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Very cute concept but hard to follow sometimes, and a little disjointed. You're a little bit off on what professional journalism is really like but I appreciate the effort. If Edward were really a Pulitzer nominee he wouldn't be working for some online blog, and Bella wouldn't have been given 6 weeks and a mentor to post her online advice column. She would have been thrown in and expected to work from the get-go. I would love to see this expanded maybe worked over by a beta to correct the grammar and punctuation issues. Thanks for sharing with us and hope you continue to write.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I loved! Thanks for sharing it with us! You did an incredible job! Congratulations!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
LOVED THIS!
Michele chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Loved this story! Loved the emails and journal entries! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Like, like, like!
Vampyre chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Really great plot. Very creative. I would really love to see this story continued and watch what these two do with each other's lives.

Season's Greetings!