Reviews for The Magus Among Ninjas
TrapAlter chapter 12 . 4/18
I have read almost al of your stories and love each to bits, but I beg of you! Please continue this one. You can’t end it on a hanging note like this! Please!
Cameron Booth chapter 12 . 4/1
MOOOOAAAAARRRRR!
Dean Hunter chapter 12 . 3/24
man is this one dropped? It was just getting interesting, gotta admit even with shiro's miniscule amount of magical talent I'm wondering what those little amount can do against a shinobi or when he faces an actual deadly enemy and have to pull out UBW. how SHOOK they'll be... man...
Omkar chapter 6 . 3/5
Ahh Yes Guns Humanity's Strongest weapon. I'm sure every American must be proud of this shirou
1736248319 chapter 8 . 2/16
Jesus, I was enjoying this story before but damn! shit just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.
Firewolfslayer chapter 12 . 2/13
Sedge
Plzzzzzzz update awesome story
Alfios07 chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm lovin 'it
Guns nice
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn thus is good shit
nanashihaisha chapter 12 . 12/22/2021
Is this still alive..?
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 12/1/2021
He basically ABANDONED his village and family to save the people of what is technically, an ENEMY village. Because he did not think to return even though he is CLAN HEIR, his family and people think that he is DEAD and when the pigeon he sent reaches them, if it does, news about his death has already spread.
madstack chapter 6 . 11/27/2021
Considering how old Fuuinjutsu is in Naruto, it would be really strange if no one thought of using a stamp before. You could call it a plot hole, but personally, I like to think that it actually requires a personal touch for... Spiritual reasons. The main drawback of Seals was always time — both the time required to master it, and the time required to complete a seal — and depriving it of that takes away from its narrative value as an accumulated, strategic power. In my opinion, at least.

Also, giving people even more ways to kill each other in a world like this? Not sure if Shirou realizes it, but this will only cause more deaths further down the line. On the other hand, I could easily see firearms severely crippling the shinobi system.
NameLess chapter 12 . 11/10/2021
To the Guest101 what are you on about I think you're in the wrong ff review.
Literally useless chapter 12 . 9/28/2021
so, nice weather we're having
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »