Reviews for The Magus Among Ninjas
halfmoonsilver04 chapter 12 . 4/9
update this story please!
Guest101 chapter 1 . 3/28
I would've asked for you to continue this before the thing with hanzo but now...

Ever since hanzo he's been doing stupid things for plot. He could've killed hanzo with the arrow sword from the start.

He could've done a lot of things that doesn't have to end with broadcasting an arrow on himself and his family.

Shirou is straight forward man but his cunning in battle, he doesn't fight like goku or some shit like that. For every shit's sake! His whole swordsmanship is based on leading people with false vulnerabilities. His practically oozing deceit.

He can keep secrets and is always wary with enemies. Why do you think he always say hunger is enemy or some shit like that? Did it ever occur to you that he's always judging if someone is an enemy or not?

Stopping him at the konoha gate because they think he is suspicious? The fuck?

Shirou would've left because it's suspicious af.

Fighting kakashi even though it's a trap? Shirou would've considered that konoha might straight up use kushina as a breeding mule and keep her captive if they ever find out how powerful he truly is being his sister after all.

Sakumo killed himself because he was already depressed from losing his wife early then the betrayal of his friends. You know what I'm seeing a pattern here.

Most fanfic you make starts awesome then everything goes to shit cause you wanted plot to still happen even though the past has changed konan, yahiro and nagato are still together, hanzo lives because plot needed him to make the sannin, sakumo dies for emotionally damaged kakashi which will basically lead for obito's "death".

Indecisive coward.
StarKiller215 chapter 12 . 3/21
This deserves a update as it is long overdue.
Capt. Schroller chapter 1 . 3/8
Shirou is going to be Naruto's uncle! Sweet.
Welt Ende chapter 10 . 2/23
Poor Minato, doesn't even have the chance to explain himself XD As always Shirou is sure popular!
And poor Kushina (T-T), I hope that Shirou will be reunited with his family quickly and that it won't take a few years for it to happen.
I love your stories! Please update soon!
There is a lot of stuff in this fic that is just glossed over for dramatic effect. It feels like you didn't want to develop certain plot points and instead wanted to get "coolness" points even though some of the things that are happening break the lore or just don't make sense whatsoever.
ita123 chapter 12 . 2/5
Hope you update soon
DBS GoKaNaKi chapter 12 . 2/4
Me encanta este fic espero la próxima actualización
Nokeya chapter 1 . 1/26
I really hope this fic isn't abandoned
asis chapter 6 . 1/21
Honestly, the whole uplift thing is disappointing. I expected better of Shirou as well as a good reason why Stamps weren't used in the creation of fuinjutsu scrolls.
have a coin chapter 12 . 12/22/2020
More please.
Angels-Vanguard chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
Are you gonna get back to this fanfiction? because I'm honestly very curious on what's gonna happen next.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
I think in fact it would be the third who started it, because Yagura is the fourth.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
I think that the one that started the blood war was the second mitzukage, since it had started when Zabusa was in the academy and is the same age as Kakashi, so Madara probably started it using the shadow, and the conflict started little by little, so despite being a civil war some sides still would not be affected, so Yagura must have been an idealistic young man who wanted to change things and when he was recently in power and before changing something, the mission of Itachi where they kill him.
just some guy chapter 12 . 11/21/2020
so will this continue cuz i really like where this was going.
1,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »