Reviews for The Things Your Eyes Have Seen
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
That was some cute fluff at the end. Great storyline, too.
senpen banka chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Excellent story! Will you continue it?
Ziggiest Stardust chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
i enjoyed it very much!
lusicaa chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Wow. You captured Newt's feelings so well, and both of them were perfectly in character. Very bitter sweet, but still sweet. Thank you for writing this!
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Aw Newt 3 poor amazing man :(
2shoelaces chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
So awesome! I just want more of that fluffiness, a really good caption on Newt!
Thanks!
previouslyjade chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
That was beautiful, and maybe you're right in leaving it here - but if you decide to continue it, I'm sure many of us will thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Dying over the fluff indeed! Well done on this chapter!
Hayden Avery chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Love it
WizardingWhovian chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
So sad but sweet
colour.fox chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Hey,
amazing story! I really love it! So beautiful and sad, just a story I like. *sigh*
I want to ask you, if i can translate your FF in german and publish it at an german FF internetside. Oft course I will put a link to the original story.
colourfoux
Fantastic Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
You captured the characters perfectly. How Newt is slightly uncomfortable, yet his incredibly sweet side, to Tina's cold shoulders to her loving heart. This fanfic was just enough to give my feels and was enough to satisfy my need for more of my favorite new OTP :) Keep writing! :)
Loufok chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Oh my god the feels! :( "Why does everyone else want to kill the very creatures that I want to protect."
I don't know either! :( :( :(
It's the first fic I read about Newt not achieving his book. It's really different from others fic, I really love that.
You had the characters on point, that was awesome. Newt's tears OMG… :( :( :( And Tina gosh I love her too.
Will you write others fic about them? Pleaaaaase! :D
PhoebeSmilee chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Awww they're so cute! Newt can't give up his book! Hopefully Tina will be able to help him protect the creatures :) Hope you continue this!
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I love this! I cannot get enough pf these two and I think your portrayal is so sweet and in character. I can't wait to read more!