Reviews for Travelin' Soldier
GIGGLEZ10201 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
triple AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Chemistress chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Hi, where is my "I'm sorry you had to think I'm dead gift" :-) - that was quite a scare there. Wow, a nice story, adding a lot of your own to the song it was inspired by.
Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
Oh so sweet! I liked it a lot! And I lurv that song! LOL! Great job! Always Hopeful
Mollisk chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
That was super sweet. I loved it!
Anndy Malfoy chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
I could have sworn I'd reviewed this. Suppose not. Great work, per usual. :) I started that fic I talked to you about ages ago. Its called "If Wishes Were Horses Detectives Would Ride" its going to get loads more serious in the next few chapters. I hope you read it. Thanks again for everything.
Jestana chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
I can't believe I never reviewed this! It's so beautiful and perfect and fluffy and... *trails off* I think you get the idea.
CCSaint chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
that was such a sweet story. i love it. AD/MM all the way!

Liz
Butler chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
BAD. YOU HAD NOTHING BUT THE SONG. NO LOVE STORY OF MM/AD. IF ITS JUST THE SON SAY ITS JUST THE SONG WITH NO CHANGES.

BUT IT HELPED ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS OF THE SONG.

BUTLER
stephanie johnson chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
he he. i realized that while i know i read this before, i never reviewed it (bad me) i was prob. talking to you when i read it. i dunno. anyway. i really liked it he he. desert or die. don't ya love it when stuff you won't let yourself believe because it's so wonderful turns out to be true anyway? good job, where's my lotr? -Steph
Hoarse Swan chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
I almost cried when I read this story. I don't know what to say except that I loved it!
Esperanza Fuega chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
I love it! PERFECT for the holidays!
stoneygem chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
That was such a cute little piece of fluff. I love it. And the others are right, there is definitely not enough AD/MM out there
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 2 . 2/9/2003
That was so good Freelancer! I really liked how that went! Your such a good author, you have a gift for certain. Never OOC at all!
Helna chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Oh! How sweet!
Revolutionary Etude chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
I think I was going to cry! That was beautiful!