Reviews for Another Rory, Another Lorelei
CandyHearts22 chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
Please come back to update. I love the story so far. The way you've written Rory and Jess...wow... I swear their chemistry is so tangible. You can just feel their magnetic pull toward one another in the scenes. Great job! I really hope inspiration finds you again because I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
I Really like this story so far, but I'm dreading a bit what is about to come because I really want her to end up with Logan!
Nancy chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
Jess and Rory are getting to know each other all over again - because they have so much in common and they knew each other well before. Things are just falling into place; feelings are just falling into place. They write, they talk, they are compatible, they both have the same feelings for each other as before (only those feelings seem so much more mature and honed), it is clear that Jess has a definite goal in mind - to be there for Rory. But there is a missed call on the phone - and it is from Logan. I wish that she could just ignore it because they did not have the right kind of relationship: down low and hush hush is not a good relationship - and he is older (comparing to the much younger version of Jess) but he is engaged and really not a very good person (the present day version of Jess is a good guy, mature, working - made himself the success that he now has). To me, there is absolutely no comparison between deep pocketed Logan - who has never worked to make a dime , and Jess who has worked and made everything on his own. So, there - rant over. Suppose she needs to talk to him, but I so hope that Rory is content with Jess. It should be clear to her that he is there for her and that he will be there for her. Thanks more soon,
jordana60 chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
Now that Logan is slightly in the picture, I can't wait to see what happens. I have a feeling Jess is going to be with her the whole way by her side. You are capturing the sexual tension between these 2 perfectly
jordana60 chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
The connection these 2 have is palpable. It's cool that Jess wants to do the right thing, but I'm not sure how long that's gonna last! She has to tell/ or not tell Logan yet make some decisions but when it all finally comes together, it's gonna be magical!
Droolia chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
Logan sensed she wanted to talk to him? :)
Droolia chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
I think it's so Rory to worry about the morning after with Jess, compare it to Logan and have Logan come out on top, only to have Jess remind her why it's always been him.
claireeheath chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I love where your going with the story! Can't wait to read more!
Fred's Hermione chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I absolutely love this story, i can't wait for the next chapter
Nancy chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Great chemistry. Jess is wise - he doesn't want to be the "rebound" guy. After all this time, Rory continues to find him extremely attractive. "Pudding" or "honey" for the honeymoon sounds about right. Rory is getting her legs under her again. I enjoyed the comparison of Dean vs. Logan vs. Jess. My opinion: Jess is a class ahead of the others. Thanks. More soon please.
NaomiBlue chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I like the backstory you came up with to explain away Milo Ventimiglia's amazing physical change. I can't wait to see what happens when he actually wakes up.
Nancy chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
Total acceptance and totally comfortable. That is great. Thanks. More soon please.
Droolia chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I'm with Jess. Unless he's abusive, the guy gets to know.
Droolia chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
I tried to hold my snort in too about the damsel fly, though props for originality.

Once Rory dropped that stranger comment to Jess, there was no other way for him to react but the way he did.
hcky202141 chapter 4 . 12/26/2016