Reviews for Another Rory, Another Lorelei
Nancy chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
So hope that Jess and Rory speak again really soon -for Rory to clearly explain to Jess that he is indeed her friend and that she needs him. Hope that she quickly realizes that he is (still) in love with her. Has Rory checked her feelings for Jess? Thanks for a good story. Please, more soon.
DelicateOcelot chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
I had the same idea for the new Inn name as well for my fanfic! What a coincidence! Back to the drawing board, I guess. haha

Interesting reaction from Jess. Seems a little quick to get angry. Jealousy?
DelicateOcelot chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
I'm surprised Lorelai didn't tell Sookie about their midnight wedding, but love how she immediately jumped conclusions to that idea that Lorelai was getting cold feet. I'm anxious to see how everyone handles Rory's news when she starts spreading it - Logan, Luke, Sookie.
DelicateOcelot chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
You've captured Lorelai perfectly! Can't wait to see where this leads.
Mel chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Only complaint is not long enough!
Great job x
amgonyea chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
im loving where this is going.
Abbeydooxx chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
This is so good! Please don't stop! Also you should try posting this on wattpad! Might get more readers?
sonckad chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
I agree with the reviewers who think they are repeating history, but I do not really understand why they would do that. I thought Rory would have learnt from Lorelai's mistakes?

Anyway, excellent story so far. Can't wait for more :)
Schrodes21 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Finally somewhere where I can finally talk about what happened from the reboot. Ok so does anyone else see this as not just a repeat with what happened to Lorelei but with the characters as well. Lorelei and Chris have Rory but she is all along in love with Luke. Rory and Logan(logan is the new Chris) they have a baby but Rory is actually in love with Jess(aka the new Luke).
My Fandom's Chose Me chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Thanks for updating. I need more. This is filling the emptyNess after watching A Year in the Life
amy.c.wright.4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
love it more please
My Fandom's Chose Me chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Great story. I'm confused with Lorelai asking about jess giving rory the idea? Didn't she do that earlier in the revial?
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Hmm, curious...

I like it!
SpaghettiMama chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Yay after finishing the revival I was feeling bereft I needed more and yay you've started a story! Can't wait to see where you go with it!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
So good, they really left it open in case they ever want to come back to it. It almost feels like they could do a whole Logan is Christopher and Jess would become Luke to the baby and Rory. Please update again soon!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »