Reviews for SLENDER: THE ARRIVAL The Final Escape
theintrovertowl chapter 14 . 1/16
Oh my God, the suspense is getting real in this one! :o I really hope Kate will escape from Slender's wrath
theintrovertowl chapter 13 . 1/11
Goodness, it's been soooo long for me since I revisited this story! I received mails with your updates, but I was always too busy XD However, now I finally got nostalgic to read it again from the beginning, and I am not dissapointed whatsoever! I definitely love the refreshing plot that you attempted for the Slender:The Arrival vague storyline, and nevertheless the suspense is just so engaging! I am so glad to see this story coming to a good end, eventually (as far as I can see :D). Keep up the amazing work!
Kenji chapter 10 . 11/14/2018
Thanks for the shoutout. It means a lot. You are very good in elaborating things that is seen through virtual realities. The details of the Slenderman hunt is well written. I will always wait. Its a good story. :)
Kenji chapter 8 . 5/5/2018
You Never seize to amaze us.
Kenji chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Alright! Welcome back!
I like this story, really. I can't wait for more. Nice cliffhanger by the way. The pages might be another trap made by Slenderman. Though, I am also expecting that the pages would help, due to the more detailed content. I also thought of what would happen if they would escape Slender, especially to Kate? You're really loading my mind, author.
Kenji chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I really liked this story. Shame it closed down (assumptions only).
Kenji chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Please continue the story. I have been waiting for this. I really love it.
Kenji chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Thats my review below
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Im really hooked up in "the arrival" of this story. I understand that its kind of difficult in continuing the story due to the events of ch 4 (according to my perspectives). But hey, Im here to support you and your fiction. If theres an emotional problem like the previous hiatus I wish you luck. If youre out there, know that Im one of the fans of this story. I will always wait. :)
Kenji chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
Hey author. I was really looking forward for this chapter. I keep on checking everyday. Great chapter. Sorry if I could'nt follow or favorite this for I don't have an account. I will just give reviews if that would help. Sorry about that.
Kenji chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Condolences, dear author. Thank you for resuming the story and I hope that CR (Carl Ross or Candon Rebman was it? I forgot.) still recognizes Kate despite the proxification. I like the entity and this chapter. Doing good - no. Great
theintrovertowl chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
Lots of plot twists in this chapter omg o.O
And I love the appearance of a good entity, like an opposite to Slenderman; I wonder if Kate will meet her again 3
Kenji chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Please continue this story.
Kenji chapter 2 . 2/1/2017
Totally deserve some readers... and reviews. :)
Kenji chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
This fanfiction is incredibly awesome. The top reason I like this is that Kate the Chaser is my favorite creepypasta. Too bad no one writes stuff about her. I loved this for I like stories about her starting to regret her actions about killing. Please continue this awesome story.