Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
Good chap
Padfootette chapter 26 . 10/17
Loved it
NullSilver2005 chapter 26 . 10/16
Nice chapter hope the next comes soon.
MMM73181 chapter 26 . 10/15
oh boy
Darth Becky 726 chapter 26 . 10/14
Yay, it's back! You're back! I can't wait too see what happens next!
cellodork chapter 1 . 9/22
I read this entire fic in a day and I can honestly say it’s one of my favorite stories. You incorporate Annalise into the plot of the movies so smoothly. I really enjoy this and I hope you’ll continue the story!
Nougat-XP chapter 25 . 9/13
WOW!Your story is just WOW! I can't wait for the next update and see what will happened to Jack and Annalise Please update soon :)
Aloris2.0 the great chapter 25 . 9/2
Totally awesome!
Courtney-Tamara chapter 25 . 7/13
Loooooove this story and Annalise, is this still being updated?
Rasu chapter 25 . 6/18
Please, please, please update. I'm obsessed. I'm dying. I need MORE!
looooooove ;)
Cate chapter 25 . 6/11
Hello! I found your story.. and to be honest: i love it 3

it's the best - most-non-oc-jack I've read about in the last... no, like ever :) honestly.
it is great how you did it/still do!

it is amazing how you portrait him, how you fit Annalise in the story and yet let them just be... Jack and Annalise. No one else, just them. That's what I miss in a lot of other stories.
the most romance-related ones about him could be about a totally different guy, partly in a complete different world...
and yours is - in my opinion - unique!

yeah.. I guess you got my point by now (most likely long ago ;) )

You have a great way of writing, of bringing the reader straight into the scene.
So please... I beg you, give me more of this story!

Waiting for the next chapter - Cate
Kyoki no Megami chapter 25 . 6/5
Sup;
I follow this story but i am not sure if i've reviewed yet to be perfectly honest - still like it though.
This will be short and to the point but why i everyone looking at her collarbone, did i forget something haha? Looking forward to the next chappi
KnM
Padfootette chapter 25 . 6/3
Loved it please update soon
xiu chapter 25 . 5/28
I love your story ! and the new chapter is amazing as usual you make me die of laughter;))) you are a great writer ! I am waiting impatiently for a new chapter soon please? the following by pity ! it's so great!