Reviews for A Pirate's Life for Me
Courtney-Tamara chapter 25 . 7/13
Loooooove this story and Annalise, is this still being updated?
Rasu chapter 25 . 6/18
Please, please, please update. I'm obsessed. I'm dying. I need MORE!
looooooove ;)
Cate chapter 25 . 6/11
Hello! I found your story.. and to be honest: i love it 3

it's the best - most-non-oc-jack I've read about in the last... no, like ever :) honestly.
it is great how you did it/still do!

it is amazing how you portrait him, how you fit Annalise in the story and yet let them just be... Jack and Annalise. No one else, just them. That's what I miss in a lot of other stories.
the most romance-related ones about him could be about a totally different guy, partly in a complete different world...
and yours is - in my opinion - unique!

yeah.. I guess you got my point by now (most likely long ago ;) )

You have a great way of writing, of bringing the reader straight into the scene.
So please... I beg you, give me more of this story!

Waiting for the next chapter - Cate
Kyoki no Megami chapter 25 . 6/5
Sup;
I follow this story but i am not sure if i've reviewed yet to be perfectly honest - still like it though.
This will be short and to the point but why i everyone looking at her collarbone, did i forget something haha? Looking forward to the next chappi
KnM
Padfootette chapter 25 . 6/3
Loved it please update soon
xiu chapter 25 . 5/28
I love your story ! and the new chapter is amazing as usual you make me die of laughter;))) you are a great writer ! I am waiting impatiently for a new chapter soon please? the following by pity ! it's so great!
BlueBloodsSVUOrder chapter 25 . 5/29
Hi
Just found the story and love it.
Can't wait for the next chapter, so excited to find out what happens next with Anna and Jack and everything and everybody else.

Hope you update soon please.
:) :)
OOANDISAOO chapter 25 . 5/27
Ohh well nothing better than a trio-failure-romance-about-to-chop-off-their-heads to heat things up, I mean this things don't come easily.
I wonder which side will Annalise take ;/ It won't be easy, I don't envy her ... much or at least not at the moment.
Because now, I am kind of pissed off with Jack and his indecisive feelings! Ugh Anna should have thrown him out the Pearl just to entertain and cool herself .. and me ... a bit.
Honestly I hope Will hit Jack hard. And repeatedly. With the sword. And the shovel . And the chest. And, well basically everything he might find. Go creative Will!
I support you!
Thank you very much for the chapter! Hope to read you and the fight soon! ;)
Chao chao
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 25 . 5/27
:))
Rbenham2 chapter 25 . 5/27
I wish Jack would just be honest with Anna. I think he was jealous when he saw Will and Elizabeth because he wants the same thing with Anna. (Not that he would ever admit that). But poor Anna, thinking he actually has feelings for her sister. I hope they have a heart to heart very soon. Amazing update! Keep them coming!
MMM73181 chapter 25 . 5/27
ohho boy and it stops right when the action gets going please update soon and REALLY I think Norrington should have realized his errors sooner and been a part of rescuing jack or maybe somehow started his own journey to save jack and then ended back up with everyone else again.
Lloryn chapter 25 . 5/27
Ah yes yes, good old double crosses all around! Pirates ahoy! lol If I were Anna I'd steal the key and take off, since at least 2 of the 3 men if not all of them aren't very likely to fight her for it, it would be safest with her. How much of a plot twist would it be if she stabbed Jones' heart... Now that would be something, since I don't think any of them but Jack knows what happens to the person who stabs Davy Jones' heart.. Hmm possibilities possibilities.. Can't wait to see what you'll do next! Keep up the good work :).
angelvoice15 chapter 24 . 5/26
Please keep up the good work, I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
Gotta Love Winter chapter 24 . 5/25
I was really happy to see this story had been updated again! It's one of my favorite Pirates of the Caribbean stories on this site and I can't wait to read more once you get the time to write another chapter.