Reviews for Full Circle
Litacker chapter 21 . 8/16
Hmm. Interesante. If you didn't know, that's Spanish for interesting. this is quite interesting. Getting the fairies involved in this. I wonder what's going to happen in next chapter.
Litacker chapter 20 . 8/16
Aw d'arvit! So close to a kiss!
Litacker chapter 19 . 8/16
The grammar gets better as it goes...
Litacker chapter 4 . 8/16
*AHEM* YOU SAID THIS WAS IN OPAL DECEPTION AND GOBLET OF FIRE! BUT ORION ISN'T UNTIL THE ATLANTIS COMPLEX! SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU BROUGHT ORION IN IF THIS STORY LINE IS IN OPAL DECEPTION!
Litacker chapter 2 . 8/16
PLEASE GET ACTUAL GRAMMAR IN HERE!
Litacker chapter 1 . 8/16
Um... You may have made this a long time ago, or it was recent, but either way, you need to fix a few problems. Like, when someone starts talking and you use the " to show that, when they're finished talking you need to put a comma at the end, then show who was talking. There are a LOT of grammar problems with this.
Mallu chapter 12 . 8/3
"I still have that Raipi energy drink do you want some?" Luna offered, Raipi were some form of rat and their urine was used to make energy drinks, quite popular in Finland.

I can't believe you wrote that I'm Finnish, and I'm not sure how to react. It sounds like something that could be true but no-one would ever do that so I think I won't believe it's real. I need to google it tho just to check.
HA!
I hate and ABSOLUTELY hate this story. You lack the intellect to write this story
LanceStratus chapter 21 . 2/19
This fanfic was just REALLY, REALLY well written. Never really liked Luna x Artemis, but you really made me fall in love with the pairing. Gonna be sad when you reach the last one shot.
LanceStratus chapter 21 . 2/19
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 2/1
amazing story!~~~~
L'Angleterre chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
Whoo! A lovely chapter just before Christmas. Thank you for another wonderful update, and I look forward to more!
PA chapter 20 . 12/9/2017
This is sooooooo great like the beeeeeest fanfic i have eveeer read on artemis or ever read on any cross worlds.
Thaaaank u sooo much for this i am sooooo looking forward to the rest of it:)))))))))
L'Angleterre chapter 20 . 9/5/2017
Perhaps it wasn't action packed, but that paves the way for action in the future! Can't wait for more 3