Reviews for Isn't It
Smacknanimous chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Sounds intruiging, I'm interested in hearing a continuation (if there is one) so I beg of you, let the story live on (instead of being sent to the isle of misfit fics).
SilverChocolate chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Man, this is pissing me off...I can't log in for some reason. I have an "invalid email address" ugh.

Anyways...Good job on your story! You have wonderful ideas...

-SilverChocolate
stormqueen chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
ooh, good idea, but the story is kinda . . . well, thin. It's too short, or something; i'd make the first part a tad longer. maybe it's just me and the fact that I like long fanfiction or something, but I'd check out the rainy december story or the helga the enigma story. both are excellent and i love them.

BLFBH chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Tano, girl, ya did it again. You trapped me into this story. Nice first chappie. Like it. *Yeah, I have to concur* Wha? Anyway, like I said, cannot be freed until it is finished. Only, well, -update soon, okay? *Uh, yeah, um, huh? Oh, YEAH!*
android khalynxoid chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Nice Story... Really Love it... Please update soon. "Sooner is Better than later" . cute!

*I added your story to my favorites...*

Respectfully yours, Lynxoid {.
Lizzie D chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Ooo! I love this! You've done a great job here and the writing just flowed perfectly. I tip my imaginary hat to you, you did great! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Liz
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I'm liking it so far; can't wait to see where you go with this!_

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
chelsey chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
hey i just wanted to say that i really like your story! please keep going!
too tired too login a.k.a. Serap-89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I really like it so far. Please continue, SOOOOOOOON.
too tired too login a.k.a. Serap-89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I really like it so far. Please continue, SOOOOOOOON.