Reviews for Dark Side
TXJ chapter 14 . 3/8
Oh, wow, 14 chapters went quick.
Loved it. Well done ending.
Samantha chapter 14 . 4/17/2017
Be careful about things like choices of content and legalities.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
Thank you soo much for writing this I loved it can't wait for more of your work :)
Starkidlabs chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
This was an amazing fanfic and a perfect ending. I enjoyed reading it so much and thank you for taking me on this journey of emotion. You are so so talented and I'm excited to read your upcoming stuff.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
Thank you! I enjoyed this story and appreciated the work you put into the ending. You did a great job with Cisco throughout. I hope you write more, especially Killervibe stories.
AWWWW!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
That was amazing. Great way to wrap it up. Love how you really built their relationship slowly from friendship into location. Would have liked more details on where that confrontation happened and how much of Caitlin's hair is white now. Thank you for being a regular updater and I'd love to read the next fic you write as well. Great job with this one- it always left me guessing. Maybe you can actually let him go evil next time. *wink*
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 13 . 4/10/2017
Wondering how Caitlin found them again but omg so much angst I love it. Perfect use of the Star Wars analogy. Caitlin & Cisco could never hurt each other but Vibe & Killer Frost certainly could.
Starkidlabs chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
The last like 3 reviews were all by me but I tried to make an account and failed by realising I had an old account. (Just so the comments don't seem weirdly placed) But yeah thank you again.
Yerabloggerjohm chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
Sorry for spamming your reviews but seriously I can't get the final chapter off my mind this one did actually make me cry. I just loved it so much. I just wish the show writers were this good half the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Im So glad that you uploaded two chapters so close to each other because I thought I only had one to read. The latest chapter blew me away it was so amazing seriously you're such a talented writer and this chapter had even more emotion than the last and I didn't think it was possible. Thank you so so much for writing this it is seriously the best fanfic I've read
Starkidlabs chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
This chapter was just full of so much raw emotion and pain, it was so so heartbreaking. I was close to tears. Thank you for continuing this beautiful fanfic I'm so excited to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
HURRY!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
Yay loved it thank you soo much for the update can't wait for another update
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HURRY AND WRITE I CANT WAIT!