Reviews for Vivid Embrace
Rashaan Butler chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
It seems that after the world has been saved and her home has been restored, Rei is still haunted by the actions she took while under the influence of Raven. Her nightmare are a testament to that. Luckily, Akane and Aoi in the form of VividBlue were able to save her from her nightmares, give her comfort and remind her that she is loved, a love that transcends dimensions. It's all very cute and heartwarming.

Overall a very excellent story for this greatly wonderful, underrated series. Hope to see more fics in this fandom from you and other Authors. Until then, DA SAGA CONTINUES! Peace out.
BlueBreaker chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
That was a sweet short story:) Poor Rei and her trauma :( Stupid raven! Akane and Aoi to the rescue! Love the genuine tenderness of the both of them comforting Rei. Lol did what I said make sense? Friendship? I feel the romance vibes ;) As always, love your fics :3
Roxius chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
A very cute little story there, both romantic and sweet, it seemed that it could be a sort of truly passionate friendship between the three, but we all know that there is a lot more than friendship going on between these three :P especially with Rei received so much genuine support from Akane and Aoi at the very end. Good job with it