Reviews for The sweetest taste of sin
Wow! So nicely written! I’m going to say quickly ‘awesome job!’ so I can read the next chapter!
tsunamicats chapter 2 . 1/14
Your storytelling is impeccable! I had so much fun reading this chapter, all scenes were terrific, but I liked the card playing one best. (Although no one in the U.S. would play skat, but I assume you are from Central Europe.) Loved it!
Renzo7 chapter 6 . 11/24/2019
I loved the story, especially the happy ending.

I was a bit put off by the "intoxication" dynamic, but I admit that you used it well with the plot. Is Lucifer cured from that, or will it be something permanent?

I'm not sure if I'll read that alternate ending. I really liked this one and I'd hate to end it on a sad note.
Renzo7 chapter 3 . 11/23/2019
Wow! That was such a powerful, emotional, and agonizing chapter.

I hate what they've been subjected to, but it makes perfect sense in the context of this cult-like place that they're infiltrating. The way this has happened must be traumatizing to them, and I really hope that they'll rely on each other for strength instead of taking it out on each other in the coming chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I could not put it down until I read the while thing. Alternate ending had me in tears. Literally. I am so glad you didn't end it lie that but it was a devestating twist to an amazing story. Extremely. Well written. I was completely consumed from start to finish. You are an incredible writter. The story was beautiful, intreaguing, passionate, and had me on the edge of my seat nearly more than half of it. I cannot compliment you enough on this incredible work.
NatalyaShae chapter 7 . 8/6/2019
I thought it was the end at fh 6 but then I saw a 7 and I was wellshiiiit, here we go. this was a great story!,
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 7 . 7/29/2019
I just read the whole story. Very very good. I actually enjoyed both endings...prefer the happy! I usually only read House/Cameron fan fiction but this is the first Lucifer I have read!
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 5/21/2019
Oh, *ick!* Talk about fan-DISservice. That nightmare at the beginning and the waking one at the end. Way to go mirror
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 5/20/2019
Hooot! So damn HOT! I've had this almost demented smile plastered on since they went shopping and my cheeks hurt and I'm so happy. What a great story
IndianBuddy chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Such a great story! One of my favorites
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2019
This was absolutely awesome. I liked the happy ending g better...but that's me. They were both extremely well done and the whole story was amazing writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2019
Superb! I loved this story..it such a strong gripping story.. too good!
Panraffe chapter 7 . 3/31/2019
I love the sad ending better because i love the fact he loves her even in death ad he’ll risk anything to be with her even if he has to go to heaven and ask his father’s forgiveness to be with her and trixie.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2019
Best story. Wish we knew why he gets so weak from her...
Hey uttnsns chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
This is truly as amazing story. The amount of effort and length in this story is insane. Fr this is good!