Reviews for The First Kitchen Drawer on the Right
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/19
I adore this AU. :D
Sabastu chapter 1 . 1/14
What a prompt... I don't know if I can handle this drama. I've a chicken heart... Dx

((She hadn't given him permission to touch her outside the parameters of their assumed identities and only in public.)) What a gentleman. *hearts*

(( her obvious skill with blades did not equate to a well-prepared meal.)) xD In one of my fics is like this. xDD She almost kills Jellal and Laxus with a curry. xDDD

(( he wondered what she'd done to be pushed out of sight alongside him.)) At least they're together in this. :(

He saves her. QwQ

(( "Curiosity killed the cat, you know." )) but satisfaction brought him back snap-ass happy. xD

((The way she smiled to herself as she scrubbed the empty salad bowl before joining him in bed that night made him chuckle)) She did it! She won! xDD Love this moment.

(( I'm afraid the price to get out is so high I can't afford it anymore.")) The reasons why they got involve in that touch my heart. QwQ

((purpose wasn't to fall in
love with his fake wife.)) It's okey with me. :x

((Somewhere along the line, he'd forgotten that their life was a lie.)) What you feel and share with her is not! QuQ

(( "No one. You're the first.")) 'cause he's the one. x3333

Waaa~! She cares for her wedding ring! ASDASDASD

(("It's just a ring. We aren't even really married, I'm sure –")) Oh, no, Jellal... you didn't... just... no

((but WikiHow was very helpful.)) Ikr? xD

(("It was unfair of me to assume you could read my mind,")) Fair enough.

(("It's Erza," she breathed. "Jellal," he managed to say just before kissing her.)) ASDARDASD My heart is making doki doki sounds. xDD

(("A killer," )) Dx

((This part isn't the punishment. This is the countdown.")) Dx Fall in love and then... the orders of kill each other? Dx

(("I am. And I am terrified .")) Me too. I'm hugging my pillow so hard. QwQ

((The buzzing repeated twice )) NO! NO! DON'T ASWERED! GOSH I CAN'T!

Im dying right know... why!? QwQ My pillow is wet and I do not know why...

Oh Gosh! Yes! Jellal got an Ace under the sleeve... QwQ

THEY SCAPED! OH MY LOVE! AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! HE BOUGHT NEW RINGS!

Now I need to fucking calm down...

xD

THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
mirajens chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Okkkkk omg this was killing me softly on my way to work. Like, picture me on the train just trying not to weep at how beautiful all the words were, how effortlessly it was told and how heartbreaking the plot was. It just fucking got me when she said she was happy and terrified in the same line. How fucking profound. It was just one heck of a beautiful story that didn't give away too much and set the right pace and tone for the plot. I felt like I wanted to know what the story behind Erza's recruitment was but there are just some stories that absorb reader entitlement and make you say "Wow that was amazing and truly satisfying. I'm not going to be a shit and ask for more than what's here."

Excellent, excellent story.
ItzelMtzing chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
EVERYTHING YOU WRITE ITS PURE GOLD OMGGGGGGGG
TheBeatOfWar chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Amazing story. I loved it. Keep up the great work.
Qurz058 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was really sweet! Love your writing KEEP IT UP
Soul-of-glass chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Aawwww I loved this it was so cute okay! You did wonderfully 3

At first I didnt really like how it was set up- but afterwards I understood why it was set like that. (Yknow you could make an entire multichap based off of this hahah) you did very well, in character and very vivid?
whazzupbroski chapter 1 . 11/27/2016