Reviews for Rock Hard
EternalKing chapter 41 . 9/12
Honestly not the best written story but it is entertaining at least.
Robin the Ylissian Grandmaster chapter 1 . 9/11
wow this is a great fan fiction. Boku no Hero Academia could have a great harem anime, I'm sad they didn't but I am glad because then we can get great fanfics like this one
hellspam chapter 39 . 9/6
After this im kinda hoping nejire goes from antaganist to there relationship to actually joining the harem but thats just me
bestpony666 chapter 41 . 9/5
Next chapter you should show the 1-B girls showing Doryu their Quirks
hellspam chapter 27 . 9/6
Im kind of hoping doryu ends up like daredevil being blind but has his alrernate vision
ROCuevas chapter 41 . 9/2
Quite good work.
thomaspheasant chapter 40 . 8/18
great chapter!
ROCuevas chapter 40 . 8/17
Quite a good chapter
This reminds me of School Days.
ROCuevas chapter 39 . 8/4
A good chapter this was.
NeoNazo356 chapter 39 . 8/4
Oh, the woes of a Harem Protagonist. I wonder if the "Harem Hero" prefix will simply just stick and he'll never be able to escape it. Looking forward to the fight with Mirio, I wonder if [Stone Eye] will even WORK on his [Intangibility] Quirk.
silversean24 chapter 39 . 8/4
I feel like the chapters are a tad short, but keep it up.
ROCuevas chapter 38 . 7/10
Quite a good chapter.
NeoNazo356 chapter 38 . 7/10
"No massaging the witness" was a funny reference to not "pressure" the witness. As for his decision to date NONE of them on Friday, that actually WAS the better choice because saying Yes to 1 and No to 3 would've actually been worse. As for Nejire... Well, a love story without conflict isn't much of a "story" at all, so I'm curious to see how much "mileage" Nejire gets out of this.
Shahzeb chapter 2 . 6/15
good story but the quirk is pretty lame with too many conditions he won't stand a chance against real powers unless he has his father's ability too