Reviews for Not the Same Story
DaisyCVH chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
I love this story! Read it cover to cover so to speak. I really like the way you’ve written the characters, particularly Jess and Luke. My question is this: is it finished? Because I see how chapter 40 might be a good place to end it. It’s wrapped up well. Only I really want to read on till after the baby’s born at the very least. I just think you would write it so well! Also if feels capable of a sequel, though I would totally understand if you didn’t do that. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing your awesome writing with us
lucel18 chapter 40 . 4/10/2017
Amen to that! My heart is so touched that Jess views her girl as his own. Thank you! Looking forward to your next update.
lucel18 chapter 39 . 4/9/2017
Your writing of Luke and Jess here and throughout this fic, actually, is just perfect - the things they do for Rory - to the extent they do it - matches canon for me
lucel18 chapter 38 . 4/9/2017
Rory's explanation about her reasons for going back to Logan made sense to me even though it was totally wrong of her to do so. The latter half of this chapter reminds me of Lorelai telling Rory that when she has found the one, she will know, but in this respect, it's Jess' case. Sorry! If im not making any sense at all. Lol, but thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 37 . 4/9/2017
Nice use of the phrase "was an ex" for Jess - lol! Brilliant!
lucel18 chapter 36 . 4/9/2017
Love your emphasis on the difference between just sex and making love, how Jess and her proved it to be the latter...Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 35 . 4/9/2017
Finally! Looooove it
lucel18 chapter 34 . 4/9/2017
Wonderful surprise by everyone, especially Jess!
AJ Granger chapter 40 . 4/7/2017
I like the line from The Goonies. It fits them. Silly that Rory took so long to give in to her feelings. The prologue worries me as the little girl seems a bit old to have this go smoothly. Emily also seemed to take things much better than I thought she would. You have a different scenario here in that you don't have her telling Logan. Frankly, I actually think that's the better option considering his family, and the fact that she doesn't want to be with him.
bellaruthless chapter 40 . 4/4/2017
This is amazing!
anonymousgg chapter 40 . 3/21/2017
I'm so looking forward to more! Do we get to see any with the baby?
jldp3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
loved this story.
crity2re chapter 37 . 3/13/2017
I'm glad that Rory stuck to her guns, even though I don't necessarily approve of her decision to not tell Logan... but very glad she's committed to her decisions and to Jess!
merderluvr chapter 40 . 3/13/2017
You've done an amazing job trying to convince me that Jess really is Rory's soul mate, but I've always been a Rogan fan. I hope somehow Logan learns about the baby and talks to Rory even though it seems like Rory wants Jess now rather than Logan. Can't wait to meet the baby. Please post more soon. Thanks.
AJ Granger chapter 40 . 3/10/2017
This is really good. I like that we get more of Jess's thoughts. I like that he and Rory are working things out and planning to raise this child together. Considering how well things are going, I'm a little surprised by the age of the child in the prologue.

I expected Emily to raise more of a fuss, and to frankly, rat Rory out to the Huntzbergers. I am happy to see she didn't in this piece, even though it was out of character for her. The chapter with Lorelai observing Jess and Rory together was one of the best of the whole story. I hope Jess makes it in time considering her contractions are pretty close together, especially for a first time pregnancy. I was almost a little surprised he hadn't already relocated to Stars Hollow because frankly, that last month sounds like a ticking time bomb in terms of when you can go into labor.