Reviews for Lifetimes of Repetition
Vinyard26 chapter 1 . 5/30
this was really nice. I could really feel the age and weariness in Harriet.
Mernom chapter 1 . 4/10
A potential solution to the Voldemort problem: obliviate the ever loving shit out of him.
Can't be an immortal murderous magical evil genius of you don't remember that you're a murderous magical evil genius.
wearethewitches chapter 1 . 3/26
loved this xx
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 2/7
Sirius authority dislike
Richard Lovelace chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
This was delightful. Thank you.
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
awww, what a sweet ending. it got a bit confusing at the start there, but otherwise I loved it
Fencer22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
You know the more of your work I read the more curious I get about seeing how you would do with something longer. But then I remind myself that I shouldn’t go poking at someone to do things differently especially when what they are already doing works so well. Cheers!
amyrlinengineer chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
awww. That was a sweet story.
Clavyus chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
Original and thoughtful. The story's interpretation of 'neither can live while the other survives' seems more truthful than anything I've seen before. Kudos.
Aftermath Man chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
Needs to be marked for CROSSOVER with Negima. besides that a rather poor plot with too many holes to drive a truck through.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
huh.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
I'm very fond of it, too! Excellent plot development, an engagingly world-weary protagonist, and plenty of surprises at how she managed to cope with her existence.

So ... I guess when they died, Voldy just stayed locked up? Can't think of a reason why he wouldn't.

Also, THANK YOU for your attention to the niceties of Standard English. It's refreshing to happen across an author who is familiar with grammar, punctuation, and spelling. (Refreshing, and rare.)
Ben Walker1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
this is an amazing story.
noddwyd chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
the leaking soul idea just falls flat instantly. why the hell would that kill Harry but not slowly kill anyone dumb enough to rip pieces off their soul to make horcruxes. And if that somehow has a workaround, all harry need do to live past Voldemorts death is make a horcrux which somehow stabilizes her soul? It makes zero sense as a problem and is countered by the very idea of horcruxes in the first place. Its a fun story though.
therws96 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018