Reviews for Exodus
Kokkan Sohma chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I almost cried. WHY! Why must he die! Bring him back! Bring him back! TT_TT
TheHotChick chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*sniff..waah!* poor jou! Please update!
Crystal Knight chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Great, another "let's kill Joey for a moral story!" Nice job. I like it.
Meranda chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
omg i cried...i started crying so hard, you have got to do another story from his sis's point of view and if you do e-mail me and give me the direct web-site for the story from serenity's view thanks so much!
gyrrlgenius chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I liked it. Some of the facts were a bit off, but it worked for the fic. It didn't quite make me cry, but it did keep me interested. Good job!
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
*hugs jou* poor poor my jou. yeah it made me cry. cause jou died. right when he learned the truth...well can't find anything that ryhms with truth so i'll leave it at that. anyway that would be cool if you made a second chap. well later.
MouHitoriNoKei chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
POOR JOU! *Clings, whimpers* Beautifull written...and Evanescence kicks major ass! _

Love the angst!
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Aw...i just love evanescence song fics. Of course, i love the band too. Lol.

ElveNDestiNy
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Hey, wait, I have the CD and this song wasn't on it...
Jac89 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
that was sad... *sniff*
Devious-Duo chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Write a chapter two! Please!
ACME-Rian chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Wow!You put home-schooling 4 his sister!
ForeverByYourSide chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
OH MY GOD! *starts sobbing hysterically* You killed him? That' 's terrible. It was a great fic I can't stand it! *continues to sob*

Bakura: *pats her on the shoulder comfortingly* It's 's ok.

Missa: *sniffle* Thanks Ryou-Chan. Anyway, your fic was good.
Mozart's Alla Turca chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Oh my god! You like Evanescence and wrote a songfic to EXODUS! My sister's the lead singer! Amy! _ I'm so happy! I've found about 5 songfics for her today, but they were all Bring me to life! Then I found this one! Thank you so much, you've made my day! (I remember when she wrote this song...)
AngelsKitten chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
sad sad sad sad * crys crys crys crys crys and crys* sad very sad but good :( :(