Reviews for Too Weary of Life and Deception
Annabelle Eyesen chapter 23 . 12/13/2020
well the story was good but like Victor raped Yuuri? And everyone was ok with that? Didnt he say at the press conferance that he forced himself on yuuri? what about jail? it was kinda unrealistic and unecessery with the whole rape thing cause what happened after would be the same if yuuri gave consent. but the rest was cute and i love their kid
cavelya chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
aku meleleh membaca ceritamu. hai i'm from Indonesia
RichkeyZero chapter 23 . 11/26/2018
I can't wait for the sequel! thank you~
shiraskylar chapter 23 . 11/24/2018
This was such a sweet chapter! It's good know Viktor is trying to be responsible by wanting to take therapy. They have so many issues they still need to face and counseling might help. Also I'm looking forward to Yuri finally going back to skating. I know he'll agree in the end.
Yinyin was super adorable in this chapter and making a new friend. Saying they have a date with such innocence XD. Super cute. Looking forward to what happens next.
Smexy Kitten chapter 23 . 11/24/2018
This was such a cute and happy way to end this story. I can't wait to see the progression of each character in the sequel!
HappySnow 1 chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
Are they talking about mullerian duct syndrome? That disease that gives guys a fully functional female reproductive system.
secondnina chapter 6 . 10/20/2018
jiji and ji-san, this two means the same thing (grandpa)
oba-san (grandma) and oji-san (grandpa)
it bothers me so much i had to point it out.. now on to the next chap
sweetrevenge9 chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
Absolutely love this! I look forward to reading more! :D it would be really awesome to have a sequel though
M.Allyn chapter 22 . 7/29/2018
I vote that the sequel should be included with this one. Awww the wedding bells, can't wait for that. Wonder who'll be proposing first though. I hope we can get the other skaters to meet and interact with their son.
Smexy Kitten chapter 22 . 7/26/2018
I think the sequel should be included with this story.

The shopping scene is so cute. I'm happy that Yuri is adjusting to having Viktor in his life. I just hope that they get the chance to get to know each other better and establish a strong, lasting relationship. And not just for them, but for their son as well.

I can't wait to read your next chapter!
shiraskylar chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
I'll be fine with either. I would just love to read more of this story. Thank you so much for the update!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 22 . 7/26/2018
Great chapter! It was really cute! I think the sequel should be a complete story by it's self!
RichkeyZero chapter 22 . 7/26/2018
thanks for the update!
Elphaba818 chapter 22 . 7/26/2018
I really like this story, and I only discovered it recently! I'm surprised to hear that this first story will be ending soon, as I figured it would go on much longer before any sort of sequel happened! Still, I can't wait to see what might happen next!

I also suggest that you make the sequel a completely separate story from this one, otherwise it wouldn't really seem like a sequel in my opinion. But that's just me, lol.

Please update soon! :D
LalondeBii chapter 14 . 6/10/2018
I'm calm. I finally managed to get to the part where Viktor decides what to do, and I'm glad you had him own up to it. He acknowledged his guilt completely and I'm glad you had him do that. Getting through the first half was hard because you only focused on those two things, but I'm glad I managed.