Reviews for How to Destroy a Light
MaraudersForLife chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Please update! I love how you say that ladybugs bring bad luck and also how it's Mari who is the ghost in this story!
Its JustICE chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
So cool! I like this au. Most ghost did au I've read is mostly ghost Adrien so it's pretty nice and refreshing for a ghost marinette one. Can't wait for the next chapter
Js chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
This has a very interesting and well written plot about adrain and marinette. I hope we get to see how their relationship goes due to marinette being dead and a demon which I hope we get to see how she became that.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
Ooh, creepy. I wonder if Marinette is lying or if she really is just saying that to get back at him. I guess we'll have to see!

The conversation they had was pretty hilarious. Adrien reacts to a ghost way differently than I would! Maybe he'll be able to relate, though, considering what happened to his mother?
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
The ending scene is perfect. It's just enough to draw a reader in. I hope that this story ends on a good note... I'm not usually one for horror stories, so I guess we'll see!
Resa chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
Yay, your back and better than ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
NICE! This was a well written beginning and I encourage you to keep going !
Insane Master Writer Studio chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Damn, that's some good drama here. Also Adrien's puns were hilarious. And Ladybug's prank to get back at him was pretty funny as well. Once again great job.
Insane Master Writer Studio chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Oh boy. Looks like Nino might've been more right about that ghost then Adrien expected.
baldurprime chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
genial, se ve interesante tu fic, me gusto mucho, sigue así
tienes mucho talento, espero con ansias leer mas trabajos tuyos :3
Zero kami no mu chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
i am now hooked i can't wait for more.
Poisonberryismyname chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
where is there MORRRRRRRRRE
shadowstar618 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
...I'm intrigued
Tammyyiia chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I really like this. Please continue. I'd love to read more. :)
I'm Crazy and I Like It chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Woah, love the ending and the story is really interesting! Nice job and I hope inspiration finds you!