Reviews for Finally
solomon hopkins chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
awersome story keep up the good work
sailoroflove121 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
this is awesome story i hope to see more stories of masion ikkuko. i have their books that was awesome.
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
...

Okay. I don't even know what to say.

It's like I pressed the Fast Foward button like..a million times. Your periods are suppose to be seperated. How can roses smell like lillacs? They're two different flowers. How can Kyoko be sucha hypocrite that your making her be. "Oh I love Soichiro, but I love you too Yusaku." Yet, not even in seconds, Mitaka pops up saying they're engaged. This...was...bad.

Please, give me my four seconds back, that I wasted on this.

Bash me back all you want, this is still going to suck.
Kags Jane chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
i cant believe yusaku got up his gourage so fast. i was expecting him to be dying while talking to kyoko. anywho, goody story!
sh4mesh4me chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Kyoko is such a be-otch! Cheesus! ...I don't have an aversion to cursing, really. Anyways, this was good. Is it done? I hope not.
DB Sommer chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Obviously an AU, but it feel terribly OOC on the particpants parts. I'm also uncertain of the direction you intended to take this. Can't say I cared much for it.
AnimeSoaringStarz chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hey, swt143

Great story, plz update soon! Mitaka? Engaged to Kyoko? In the next chappie, tell why kyoko accepted Mitaka's proposal, plz!

Update soon!

*- 4 star story
guardian angel 2003 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
why are there so many fics that Yusaku loses in?
uyrvhkliyrdfdcfhjgfskbl chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Mitaka acted kind of like Godai (very suspicious) in this story. Well, how Godai was in the last few volumes of the series, when Mitaka enetered the "I'm doing this just to beat Yusaku." phase. Anyway, good story, but you might want to go fix all those periods and whatnot...But at least there was a happy ending! The two shallow people (in this story, it seems) are together, and Godai...Well, sucks to be him. Good ending anyhow.
gene-kitty chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
/_0:Shocked Trowa

How could you? Poor Yusaku!
Randomness1236 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
ugh! how could you that was pure evil!
litoblueanjel chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
O_O Oh. My. Gosh. How could Kyoko DO that? That's just hella wrong...leaving poor Godai hanging there... ::mumbles:: Shame on Kyoko! "Mitaka has so much to offer", psh! Whatever! _!