Reviews for Butterfly
AquaHummingbird chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
That was so CUTE!_ And that is alot coming from me since I rarely use that word. I only use it for thing that are extremely "awww"(cute)
Numbuh24Insane chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
this story sucks you are a idiot ya know
Riobella chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
OMG i love MEST! GAHH! no one i know knows mest! GAHWihuTiuhWiehfSIHefio;w!
Numbuh 10 chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
Whoa... Ya know what? I stayed here for round 2 hours i think, and it's really late too! WAY passed my bed time. It's because i couldnt take my eyes away from your fanfic! I"M FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT. YOUR MY IDOL! Please make more 3/4 fics, it's food for my soul. Your a genius. You can make it into a cartoon thing and sell your work. YOUR SO FRIKIN GOOD!
Fiona. And what chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Three Words! .EVAH! thanx
2-lazy-2-log-in chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
So if there 14... Wont that be Tnd(Teens Next Door)?

( big yay if you figure out who i am)
Gym-Rat chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
I really like this story! It's a really sweet 3/4 story, and you used my favorite song! yay! keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
screamingeyesxbleedingsoul chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
that was an awsome story!

LostBohemian chapter 7 . 6/24/2005
Yay, it's so kawaii!
Ainagirl27 chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
I LOVED YOUR FIC! it wuz so cute! your writing was pretty good too, and i loved the whole 'Butterfly, Samurai' thing! KICK ASS! newayz, if u've written more, or will write more, i would love to hear from u, cuz i think yer really good! ) ;;

ssmonkey chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
where did you find that song. I have a ruouni kenshin video that goes to it on media player.
Demon2TheWorld chapter 7 . 5/16/2004
Sentra chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
of course they looked cute at the con! Dou and Quatre were MADE for each other *dreamy look* *obviously a BIG 2x4 fan*
Kagome chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
I think you should write an epilogue. I sure would read it! Love, Kagome H.
weartheseshorts chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
How sweet! I can't belive this! I love the story! It was the best! Though, I love it when people do cliffies but update soon after that, that is why I am disappointed that you finished the story...and you have no clue what I'm talking about...I loved the story...especially when we had "Ah" all together...

thats me