Reviews for My Teen Romantic Comedy Is Better Than Expected!
SirLordCrow chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
por favor vuelve a actualizar la historia ya que se puso muy entretenida.
saludos
Master Popo chapter 7 . 4/3/2017
WHy is there not more?! It was getting good too. Hope the author doesn't drop this
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
this... the hype is real... and holy hell sheet bout to go south really fast...
legalloli chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
Please more updates! Cliffhangers should be illegal .-.
8man chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
Yeaah Hiratsuka-sensei! I need MORE
TheGamer chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
This is very good. Please continue!
The Snake Pirate chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Can be good, especially because Hiratsuka, Kawasaki and Yuighama are in the game. I hope to see another chapter soon.
Flash Falcon chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
Wew... Too much surprise i guess? I hope he can handle it. And would Shizuka have feeling towards him when these things end? And what about other girls? Maybe they will fight each other to get him? Well then, that's all for now and see you soon amigo;-)
Bartman chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter, please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
great chapter - I ship em hard, dem busty sensei and 8man! On another note, I noticed that there's a Thom Yorke song somewhere along the lines. . . :)
Birby chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
I'm liking it so far but I'd refrain from using slang like "triggered" it just doesn't sound good and is not proper english. Other than that keep it up.
Ph4ntom chapter 7 . 1/22/2017
Very funny and interesting situations. Please continue!
XLeviathanX chapter 7 . 1/22/2017
This is probably my favourite chapter yet, great work. MORE author-san!
katjaguar chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
I want to see more Totsuka or Fire queen. Good story so far - thank you for finally revealing why H-sensei had to leave. I hope to read more of this story - it seems like it will have a cool end
AnimeLoverQ8 chapter 7 . 1/22/2017
Good job
And the poll isn't showing it means there is a problem so I will help you since I had the same problem