Reviews for Episode 8: Brothers in Arms
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Very well written, love it. I read only Castle.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2018
This is good. I read only Castle.
frenchipper chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
episode 8 - I've just finished all the stories of Castle season 9 which I read almost in one go, and I can't point out one episode more than the other. They're all fantastic, and it's been a pleasure to read them all.
I want to thank all the writers, obviously, who did absolutely great, but also the betas and the planners. I'm sure it was a difficult task to prepare all 22 episodes and follow some kind of progress so that they would all fit in and carry us through the whole season. You did very very well, and I don't know that I could go for individual praise when I really feel as if this reads so much as a beautiful team effort. A wonderful read !
I can only hope that you feel you have it in you all to plan a season 10 (and many more). If that's not the case, I will not hold it against you, but if it is, I'm looking forward to reading it !
Again, THANK YOU.
sasans chapter 6 . 7/14/2017
Great episode. Very good solution. Thank you.
sasans chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
OK. I guess I will be finishing this as soon as possible with no waiting. I was afraid Miguel was a part of this.
sasans chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
Well, well, well. This is quite the scene. I was going to leave this here until a later time but you definitely have me hooked and I can't wait to see what happens next.
sasans chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
I hope Javi's friend can be trusted. I also hope Rick will not get into trouble with Jaqui.
sasans chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I guess things may have gotten a little harder for their undercover work.
sasans chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Excellent first chapter. I look forward to more.
gngoa chapter 6 . 5/18/2017
Really enjoying the whole of season 9. A bit late starting it but It's been really great so far. Thanks to all involved.
philliesfan1000 chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
I can't believe Espo made the mistake of giving Miguel info on the case! He's not trusting by nature, in spite of his loyalty to a friend and fellow soldier. But, as Castle would say, it was human of him.

I actually guessed Miguel as soon as he started snooping for details, but I didn't guess the reason why.

I did NOT guess that Howard would be into kinky affairs with neighbors. Oh, my. I know that provides some humor, but poor Susan.

And I thought Castle would understand Jaqui's meaning when he asked about scandals and she invited him to meet her alone. Duh. That was pretty obvious. I'll give him a pass for being in a love haze about his expanding family. But geez. I would also think that Kate would have been immediately suspicious to the point of tailing at a discreet distance, at Jaqui wanting to meet Castle alone. His discomfort when he realized, and when Kate caught him, was fun and endearing.

Kate's jealousy was adorable. As was Rick's reassurance.
Jbug chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Very very good!
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
Kudos on a fine case.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 4/20/2017
I loved how Espo inadvertently tip the killer off on progress of the investigation. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 4/20/2017
I loved how Rick got into a compromised position. Please continue.