Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden
Difdi chapter 7 . 5/17/2023
Dresden seems to be somewhat deluded in his understanding - and hasn’t noticed Lash is actually deluding him. She said it herself, and he missed it - she’s using his memories to construct the vision she’s showing him.

He doesn’t know how Metalia’s actual presence feels, because the only thing he has ever felt of the same power magnitude is an Outsider, so Lash used that in the vision. And he has been trained and indoctrinated all his life to view the aura of an Outsider as the absolute evil. He’d perceive the aura of a benevolent Outsider as absolute evil, the way he was trained.

Plenty of non-Outsider gods have demanded human sacrifice, including the being Dresden thinks of as Him. If sacrificing humans makes a god and its minions evil, then Lasciel didn’t need to Fall first to be evil!

Youma looking monstrous doesn’t make them evil, and sacrificing enemy populations is normal and reasonable for gods. Angels look pretty monstrous in their physical forms as well - beautiful humanlike angels are the exception, not the rule, and there is a REASON an angel delivering a message rather than a smiting leads with “fear not”! Most youma look LESS scary and alien than angels do!

Youma behavior - treating humans as enemy combatants and food - is likewise reasonable. They’ve been starving for ten thousand years, need power/food to reawaken their god, and modern humans are descended from their enemies, not their allies.
Difdi chapter 2 . 5/15/2023
Usagi isn’t very powerful? Dresden, you idiot. Late series Usagi could throw down with Mab and the fight would be too close to call in advance. Metalia as an Outsider makes considerable sense though.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2022
I wish this would continue.
12954086 chapter 9 . 10/4/2022
Incredibly well done welding of two very different cannons. Sad its dead though. Many hilarious moments.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2022
moar?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2021
R.I.P.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
It’s sad knowing that I’ll never see any more of this, the quality of the character writing is spectacular. Oh, well. Rest In Peace, Silver Warden Dresden.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Adorable.
a waiting fan chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
Please come back to us!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
Great story! Shame it's author's dead.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 8/7/2020
magic's not supposed to be a secret tho
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2020
One of the most original crossovers I've seen in a long time. Here's to hoping it will continue someday soon.
LiviaHyde7 chapter 9 . 2/11/2019
Seeing how long it has been since this story has been updating I guess it is abandoned, but I wanted to write my appreciation for it. The work you put into this story, the build up and the background is incredible, I love how you kept the characters the same at their core but in a new situation, I stumbled upon this fic by accident and I could never have imagined anyone combining the worlds of the Dresden Files and Sailor Moon together so seemingly effortlessly. I especially love that while the characters are debating and arguing, no one is right or wrong, they have different views due to different experiences. I especially love the relationship between Harry and Mako, and it would have been wonderful to see how the presence of a daughter would have changed Harry's world. A wonderful story and I have very much enjoyed reading it.
Axccel chapter 9 . 12/31/2018
Wow, those dumbasses had a great idea. I mean, it's not like the girls wouldn't scream for help or something. Also, while the bystanders would ignore the punks being punks, they wouldn't ignore the punks taking one or more of the girls away, even without the kicking and screaming that would've followed.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
I just sort of stumbled on this story recently, but since I love Sailor Moon, and especially Makoto, I wanted to give it a try. I'm not as familiar with The Dresden Files, except through the old TV show, but you've done a great job giving me enough background that I'm not totally lost.

I like that you've kept Mako-chan's personality mostly intact, but just added a few changes that make sense given her different upbringing.

If this first chapter is anything like the rest, I expect a fun read.