Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Really good
CaptainToast321 chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Rereading this again. Gotta say I'm sad it's been so long since the last update. It's a great story.
Rubel chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
Great story. and a nice explanation for Mettalia's awakening
Fionn the Otaku chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
Another really good chapter, not much changed from the original except for Harry random encounter with a Youma. While I like how that random encounter went (Harry going "meh" and then just straight up murdering the monster), it's more than a bit odd that he would have such a random encounter.
stevesgaming87 chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
As much as I love dresden, I can't hang with this nonsense.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Very good first chapter! It's a minor improvement on the old as Makoto living with Arashimaru rather than using his place as a bolt hole does make more sense and i liked Makoto calling Harry uncultured over not knowing what a Yamato Nadeshiko is.
Difdi chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Some random civilian? Damn but that super-glamour is impressive. Thoroughly breaks the Law against messing with minds, given how proactive it is, but it's certainly damn impressive.

What it actually reminds me of is a Harry Potter Fidelius Charm - with each senshi as her own Secret Keeper.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Best story ever.
Kaiser Dragon chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
First off I have a question. Does Harry have all his cannon powers? If he does that is good as it ties into an idea/request for this story. I have one more idea for this story as I actually have an idea for a power up for Harry. In the Sailor Moon Manga the Four Generals spirits and are incased in rocks and minerals that they are canonically named after. As they were never resurrected to aid the scouts why not make the minerals that they are named after into a crystal that gives Harry their powers and the abilities they had when they where reborn as Youma and when they were still Endymion's generals? That would be cool!
Thunder Dragon chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Okay I have one massive request for this story which I think should happen.

When you get to the Dark Moon Family arc it would be awesome that in the Neo Silver Millennium The White Council and The Magical world are no longer in hiding with The White Council and the Wardens policing and building schools to learn how to use magic but also policing it's uses and have also successfully found a way to bridge the gap between Magic and Science to help build a paradise society with not only the Magic's of the Silver Millennium but the Dresden Universe as well with the Dresden world magic no longer shorting out electronics or technology. Now for the new Head of The White Council. why not make it Harry Dresden himself? That would be awesome and also drive Harry nuts with all the paper work he would have to do!
victor janus chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Mako needs to figure out this whole shades of gray thing.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Seems like that Kinetomancer forgot to use an incantation.
That's one of the things I dislike about crossovers they mess up the human magic system in Dresden. Incantations for human practitioners are Not optional since it acts as a buffer to protect their mind from the raw forces of magic.
The backlash from trying to cast a spell without an incantation can have unpredictable and unpleasant consequences, as Harry experienced in one of the earlier books.
I think it was part of the reason he crafted those force rings so he had an alternative.

Makoto using controlling electricity so freely only makes sense in-universe because she isn't a base-line practitioner, but is a mystically empowered Senshi-to-be, and it should really be something that would make harry wonder about her heritage.
At least my first thought if I were him, is that she has an ancestor or perhaps even parent from the Nevernever with an ability that bred true or something.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
It sounds really weird to the point of being nonsensical to have Makoto described as looking similar to Harry as if they were really related, especially considering her being asian and all that, the only thing they have in common is being taller than average.

Also, you tend to forget to capitalize titles:
miss - Miss
Earthenfist chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
I love how you show the Glamour having a more subtle effect as well as the obvious ones. The little "Never mind" stuff is fantastically insidious.

Oh, M. Bison quotes- you show up absolutely everywhere.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I enjoyed the original, but this version flows much better. Some parts had me in stitches. You do an excellent job of capturing the feel of both series and your characterization is spot on so far. I am looking forward to more.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »