Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden
ArcherShirou chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
very good.
Sora with an S chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Huh... Tuxedo Mask taking the initiative? Doesn't he still have a split personality thing going on at this point?
Sora with an S chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Y'know what's weird?

Take the mini-skirt and the ribbons off, and the Senshi are wearing a leotard with gloves, boots, and assorted jewellery.

So in other words, they're wearing slightly MORE fabric then western superheroes.

Why does everyone give them grief about looking like strippers, again?
ijpowers92 chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
You have Harry refer to Sailor Mars as Rei.

Rei, however, realized what the other fight implied.
MrTwistr chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Holy crap. The darker narrative style of the Dresden Files really put the events of Sailor Moon in a new perspective for me...I always saw Metalia as another monster of the week...not a horror beyond human comprehension.
MrTwistr chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
So far this has been incredibly entertaining.
ArcherShirou chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
I feel this is the best chapter.

All this information will be usable in the first meeting between Beryl and Dresden or in the final battle to annoy everyone.

Beryl will forget everything and simply want to kill Dresden with everything she has.

Unfortunately she will not be the only one, the prince and princess will also be annoyed by the way Dresden talks about their relationship in the past.

Dresden should also begin to see just how the girls' enemies are really dangerous, and that they should start training more.

Forgive any mistakes you find, I had to use google translate to write this, I loved your story
TheRuinsOfRl'yeh chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
I am honestly exceptionally eager for Minako Aino to enter the picture for a few reasons.

Firstly, she's a girly-girl. Someone who would appreciate Dresden's chivalrous nature. Even though she's a kid, I can definitely see her developing a crush on Dresden. This ties in to point two.

The jealousy between Minako and Makoto. Dresden has definitely attracted blondes over his life and Murphy is definitely a prime example of this. So Makoto would see Minako, being all flirty and such with her "papa" would try to outshine Minako...cue embarrassment, face-palms and Lash cackling madly.

Third, she's from England and has had contact with the White Court and Wardens. Lending further credibility to Dresden's tale.
bissek chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Given that Mars isn't on speaking terms with her father (They only meet on her birthday, where he takes her out to dinner so that he can look like a caring father to the press), I hope this isn't one of those 'Letter of the Agreement, there is no Spirit' deals. And Mercury hasn't communicated with her father in any form other than letters in years.
MrTwistr chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Interesting. Im not a huge fan of either Dresden Files or SM but this looks good.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
I am so surprised continually that you have handled a cross over like this as well as you have, you are still far more into the established BASE and CORE of it still but your doing that WELL and all else grows and follow from it.
anyway. good stuff! really wonderful Grade A fun times.

I wont get into arrogance and magical culutres of the council and memebers and the fun DELIGHT of the stubborn people or any of the rest but yes covering such a concept! I'm always a bit BORED by the whole punk gang hey you ruin my blank type of thing cause it eels so... meh but still? fun enough.
and I assume gagn peons in some cultures of weak have to start somewhere. posers or something.

then again perhaps it is a more prevelant thing than I assume but... anyway. good stuff! great really, thank you for the delight.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
I member reading this old story and then and now I will say I LOVED this history right here it WORKS in both Sailor Moon as a story still fits with their power of Love and MOON! bit but the hits of thigns like Chaos and Sailor Saturn it WORKS, and the Dresdren universe being a huge ol their are MILIONS of ppwer players all across everything and all interact but not all DO...

and the implications
I read up a little (wikipidea brief summry fro the win!) and the Kingdom fo Mu is FUN and makes SENSE for a world that has so many pridominal powers running about, and it fits with Lash teasing and implying because leading you to but also doesn't to HER feel that important as WELL as to much trouble to get into!
because all mythologies and all patherons and they all get into their own trouble...

dark ages... yes Islamic empires eventually. assumed China still kicking it strong, along with Japan and other Aisan empires, and capability is not always looked at because of infanstructure...

world of contemporaries, of peers and the like! always enjoyable.
Windfyre chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
So happy to see this going again, your characters are great fun!

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Lets Random chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Love the update and everything you've done with this fic. Your pov swaps are believable and immersive. The info dump with Lash, while I understand it's relevance, still feels like a lot. I'm not sure how else you would get all that information out otherwise, but if I had a complaint that would be it.

Great read and will likely love any future updates you post!
Lets Random chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
This version's confrontation with Luna and Dresden felt more natural. Thus rewrite is great so far.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »