Reviews for The Senshi Files: Silver Warden
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Definitely enjoying the rewrite it seams you have a better idea of where you want to go.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
The idea of moving in with the overseer of the area was a much better plan than the orgional plan.
bissek chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Makoto didn't include the rule about time travel in her lecture.

In regards to Sailor V, there's something interesting about the climax of her exclusive manga. The last words of Danburite, the local Dark Kingdom leader, after she killed him, were:

"You will be hopeless when it comes to love, for all eternity. Now you don't have to fret over which destiny to pursue. You don't have to choose between being a soldier or finding love. Your fate is to keep fighting."

Would that be a death curse in a world with Dresden in it? Is Minako magically compelled to subconsciously sabotage her own love life and always have to seek battle? If so, she'd be frighteningly vulnerable to the White Court, as she'd be incapable of the one thing that could grant her resistance to their powers.
Lets Random chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I am very mich enjoying this rewrite so far and felt this work deserved a few more reviews. I will be detailing more of what I think in later chapters.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Dog demon and a mouthy priestess? Someone's been reading Inuyasha
enderverse chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
"The girl takes much too after me for her own good."
Word order could use some work.

Nice to see this still exists.
Warpwind chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
nice, actually better then previous version. looking forward for more.
HungrySnack chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Having the girl live with the Japanese warden, was a good change.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
It's alive and better than ever.
Thanks for continuing this story.
steamrick chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
I'm glad to see this story active again.

Is the rewrite major enough that I should reread everything?
xbox432 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Guess I'll just say that I'm glad you're not dropping the story. Will be looking forward to the continuation of your work. Quite like seeing Dresden in the papa bear role.
Dragoniaum chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
nice love the update rate
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6