Reviews for Sidestories
Star197 chapter 10 . 6/1/2018
Gray and Juvia are totally my favourites!
saphira54325 chapter 10 . 7/27/2017
Oh my god... this chapter makes me feel so... warm. I don't remember reading anything else written by you (though I must have cause I'm following you?) but even without any background knowledge of this AU it was beautiful. Fairy Tail is a family built out of friends, so them being physically close makes complete sense! This chapter made me feel like I was there with the guild, laying on someone's shoulder or my legs draped over someone else's. I'm so happy, you captured the found family feeling perfectly and it's beautiful.
3-Kitty-3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2017
I loved this!

As a child of domestic violence I got a shock going to high school with some overly physically affectionate people. There were some awkward times when someone grabbed my wrist and I would try to break away from them and run. My friends didn't tease me just noticed and did little things to make me comfortable without me realising till I was older.
They always left me a seat closest to the door and they never hugged me unless I hugged them first. and to this day they don't grab my wrists to drag me places but hoock their arms through mine and stroll.

If you're taking requests, could you write this from another's perspective please?
I know watching your friends heal from abuse is hard, but in the long term rewarding to see them heal :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
This was so funny. And screw your A/N in chapter 8, I ship Bixlow x Cana now, just a teensy bit.
3-Kitty-3 chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
3 3 3
It's great when your guy friends get it :)
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
Man, I really love reading about your Riajinshuu too much. I know I've already said it (multiple times) but I'm not a big fan of fanfiction-Laxus, or fanfiction-Raijinshuu in general, but I just LOVE yours. Keep it up!

P.S: Am I the only one who knew inmediately that Erza was the reason why Laxus was so confortable around periods? Oh, and I cracked at your "Nature's gut-punch". xD
unicorndragon23 chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
i live for these sidestories tbh bless 3
unicorndragon23 chapter 8 . 4/9/2017
Continue please
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
I love Gajeel and Juvia's chemistry in this... Gajeel is such a big softie...
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
"My older siblings are all to busy being such... Justines." Best. Line. Ever. xD
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Elfman thinking "this isn't manly", Juvia teasing Gray, Natsu pondering Lucy's proposal... You get better and better! :D
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Aw, that's cute... but I see why Natsu wasn't there, but why were all the others at home? Why there's only Lucy?
New-Fanfictionaddict chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
I thought you had ended We are Young and we wouldn't have any more of your sweet, sweet Fairy Tail AUs... Glad to know it isnt't true! :D
I've started with this one, because I'm a sucker for your Fraxus, and I LOVE it. I love your take on Fraxus (a couple I usually don't like at all...). I'll read the rest tomorrow, and comment all and every one of them. ;)
Nepheloid chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I LOVE YOU!
Thank you so much for making this, like, I literally almost cried at the ending of We Are Young. It's like I was inside the high school with the characters, your writing just suck me in and I felt like I'm with Fairy Tail but then it ended and I felt happy but so broken and ugh- The feeling is mixed and more messed up than when I'm in love. So this story really means a lot to me, We Are Young is like my most liked fanfiction, like seriously, I've reread the whole thing more than 10 times now. This is beautiful, I'm glad there are more.