Reviews for Unafraid
The Spazzinator chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow. Just, wow. What a story.

The emotions Peach was feeling- the fear, the uncertainty, the passion- you portrayed them so well that I could feel them myself, a little bit.

The most important part of a fanfiction, to me, is the characterization. This was done brilliantly, especially for Mario! I could see most of this happening. Again, an excellent fic, Robin Lee!
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
How precious... great love story!
yuna53 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I really like this story! ...thats all I can say...
Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
It's-it's-it's BEAURIFUL! I've taken to reading romantic fluff like this, and I'm putting this no my list of favorite stories! Have you written any with Luigi/Daisy though? That's my favorite shipping!
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
*sniff* so sweet... I LOVE stories like these! GREAT job! Too bad Luigi wasn't in it... He's my favorite character! (Yoshi too!)
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
AWW! That is SO cute! _ You are such a great writer!
Chaos Githzerai chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This is a lovely piece of work here, Robin. _ And thank you for the review on Undying Souls. The second chapter should be up soon.
wildblues chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
That's so sweet _
Seriously, you wouldn't believe how often I come back to read this one. An ultimate favourite ;D
Love your writing
Player-2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I think you've just become a favorite.
Squishicus chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Um... I liked the story, it was real cute, but you make it sound like Peach is short like Mario because you never said she knelt down to kiss him
Ja ne
Otaku
Misha chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Aw... I almost cried... I never cry! So sweet and wonderful and well written! I can't say how much I like it! I LOVE IT! AMAZING!
T.J chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
That wasn't sad enough, but very good. Peach was afraid to love someone, and Mario said otherwise.
kawaiiprincess chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
that was so romantic!

if only there was luigi.
zorrodude chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow, this is deep. It's as good as Galaxy Girl's "Mistletoe."
Jes chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Grrrrr... stupid FFN couldn't review before...

Hey... I remember this, one of the things that I love about your stories Robin is that I can read them over and over and over and never get bored.

Super sweet and right on time for V day. I seriously didn't think that you'd be uploading anything, so this was a great surprise.

It's always nice to see a good Peach fic, (even if she's not displaying psychotic tendencies (;P)

...erm I hope fruitcup is a boy :S