Reviews for Lore of the Land
Loomyladybug chapter 1 . 7/10
Please finish this.
DarkBluePapillon chapter 1 . 4/20
AHHHHH! I’ve found this story a long time ago, and I’m still following it, but y’all need to hurry with the update! I’m dying over here! Haha
WinterFury10 chapter 8 . 3/24
I LOVE this theme! Literally almost every MLB fanfic I've read are like modern ones and this... this is just so awesome and- beautiful! I really wanna read more!
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 2/17
MMmMm Marinette no
Devious Purrloin chapter 4 . 2/17
Are they different people? The Chat before and after Ivan being akumatized, I mean.
Loomyladybug chapter 8 . 2/2
Wow, I love the medieval theme going on here. Keep it up!
DarkBluePapillon chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
I have waited months for this new chapter to come out, and I'm happy with it! Please hurry and write more!
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter. On one hand, we have Nino and we're learning more about Chat Noir. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you hinted at Alya having feelings for Chat Noir and now I'm hoping Marinette leaves him in the future especially if he doesn't start having feelings for her. I noticed the way Ella asked Marinette about being Ladybug, and I can already see Marinette leaving Chat Noir as a result of realizing he's only with her because Ladybugs and Chat Noirs are always together. I'll still follow the fic, but I hope Marinette has a happy ending with someone who truly cares about her.
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Yay new chapter
Curlycupgumweed chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Really enjoying this! Might just have to check out the book you mentioned inspired this!
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
You write so well, it's almost unfair!

Hmm, so Chat is the apprentice, and Felix was the original Chat? If this is a cool nod to the Princess Bride/Dread Pirate Roberts, I'm going to love this story even more! Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so thanks for writing this.
An Amber Pen chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Hey! Good to see you back! Loved this chapter with the intrigue and this new more relaxed side to Chat. Definitely keep writing please!
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Intriguing! I'm excited to see more.
Abigail.S.P chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
AHHHH I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS STORY

I LOVE IT

yay for the update!
Mr. Spinner chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
I literally gasped with joy when I got the notice that this was updated.
This chapter was lovely. I've always been fascinated by the mystique of the Roma peoples; they may be stereotypes, but they do make good character archetypes. And you portrayed them quite well.
Hope you update soon. Can't wait to see where this goes.