Reviews for Lore of the Land
The 0bservanc3 chapter 8 . 9/1
Southern Hearts,

I binged this fic in a single night! This is really good so far, seriously.

There’s so many threads you’ve just barely woven into the story, masterfully subtle like, that it’s unbareable to know that this fic’s been on hold for a year now.

The flip-flop off theorizing if Chat Noir is a Dread Pirate Robinson or really has been Adrien for so long is tantalizing. Based on clues so far I’m more inclined to the former. Félix was the previous Chat, and Andrien was the apprentice. Felix died and Andrien stepped into the mantle. It’d explain why Chat has moments where he doesn’t seem to remember something said.

I love the Wanderers! Pledged to the mantle of Ladybug, what a nice touch. I do wonder what Alya was doing writing at that site, what job she had to do, while it seems her family misses her dearly.

And why do all these people have a momentary look of sadness or pain before pushing it away? What are they repressing?

I wish this fic would’ve gotten further! I can just imagine Marinette coming back and healing Ivan, breaking the golem down with her awesome creation magic! Or finally meeting the red woman in her dreams, which I’m betting is either Tikki or maybe Bridgette depending on ow you feel.

And the barest hints of Hawkmoth! Responded to but never heard directly. Is he bound to the Border? Stuck on the other side and clawing his way out with his dark power? Or is he secretly hidden away in the Capitol, and the Border is a misdirect where he’s experimenting with dark magic on people in places like Marinwette’s village?

Is Adrien Gabriel/Hawkmoth’s son? Was Félix?

So many questions for such a great fic. I hope one day you feel up to picking up the pen, this is a fantastic piece of work!
Lizzy the mlb girl chapter 8 . 8/31
More please! I love this!
I BEG U PLEASE FINISH THIS CUZ THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL I REALLY LOVE HOW ITS NOT LIKE MODERN STORIES
Loomyladybug chapter 1 . 7/10
Please finish this.
DarkBluePapillon chapter 1 . 4/20
AHHHHH! I’ve found this story a long time ago, and I’m still following it, but y’all need to hurry with the update! I’m dying over here! Haha
WinterFury10 chapter 8 . 3/24
I LOVE this theme! Literally almost every MLB fanfic I've read are like modern ones and this... this is just so awesome and- beautiful! I really wanna read more!
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 2/17
MMmMm Marinette no
Devious Purrloin chapter 4 . 2/17
Are they different people? The Chat before and after Ivan being akumatized, I mean.
Loomyladybug chapter 8 . 2/2
Wow, I love the medieval theme going on here. Keep it up!
DarkBluePapillon chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
I have waited months for this new chapter to come out, and I'm happy with it! Please hurry and write more!
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter. On one hand, we have Nino and we're learning more about Chat Noir. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure you hinted at Alya having feelings for Chat Noir and now I'm hoping Marinette leaves him in the future especially if he doesn't start having feelings for her. I noticed the way Ella asked Marinette about being Ladybug, and I can already see Marinette leaving Chat Noir as a result of realizing he's only with her because Ladybugs and Chat Noirs are always together. I'll still follow the fic, but I hope Marinette has a happy ending with someone who truly cares about her.
obsidiandragon182005 chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Yay new chapter
Curlycupgumweed chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Really enjoying this! Might just have to check out the book you mentioned inspired this!
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
You write so well, it's almost unfair!

Hmm, so Chat is the apprentice, and Felix was the original Chat? If this is a cool nod to the Princess Bride/Dread Pirate Roberts, I'm going to love this story even more! Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so thanks for writing this.
An Amber Pen chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Hey! Good to see you back! Loved this chapter with the intrigue and this new more relaxed side to Chat. Definitely keep writing please!