Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
That was WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT!
jada951 chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Thanks for a delightful read, with an enjoyable plot - not that she was in pain, but the rest of it.

I enjoy the snarky but mellower Sev.

Well done!
ElshaSnape chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
I've been struggling with my depression lately and this was a needed happy escape!
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Loved it.
robituputup chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Lovely story. Thank you for the great reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Lovely story, spot on, thoroughly enjoyed and I would love to read more like this one :)
bittermelon chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I adore Colonel Brandon and Marianne (and I totally see Severus and Hermione in their roles).
bittermelon chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
Fabulous story. Frankly I prefer Harry with Luna since I'm not particularly fond of Miss Ginger unless she's shipped with Draco. But a very minor quibble since my OTP is All Good. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the epilogue!
Olivia Williams chapter 8 . 5/13/2017
Great story . Enjoyed it very much. How bout an epilogue
SheLitAFire chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
Awesome use of the number 7! I enjoyed your incorporation of it & the creativity. I'm currently working on a story of my own and using 7 too (differently, of course), but I always love to see how people incorporate the important numbers that Rowling has set up in the books.
Question, when you refer to Snape as Draco's "uncle" it's like in a symbolic way, yes? To show the close relationship between Draco's parents and Snape from the early years? You also mentioned he's Draco's godfather. I liked that touch. I'm trying to remember if Rowling ever set that up in the books, but it would make sense if she did. If she didn't then props to you, because I think it's plausible. Poor Snape, always having to risk his life to defend others. (ahem, I'm looking at you Potter, Draco, and now Hermione).
Oh, I also like Snape's tea times with McGonagall :)
SheLitAFire chapter 5 . 5/11/2017
Oh, I love how you incorporated Sense and Sensibility AND even some of his character, Colonel Brandon, into that reading scene. When she asked him to read to her I had a hopeful hunch that you might have him read that!
vickety chapter 8 . 5/6/2017
This was great. Thanks!
JeSuisMewmew chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 8 . 4/22/2017
Very cute ss/hg story. I loved the speeches at the bonding from harry and Draco. And the accidental combination of crucio and imperio were an excellent plot point in Hermiones sickness. I'm sure I'll reread this story at some point. Thanks for sharing
Michellabaloo chapter 8 . 4/11/2017