Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
OBlossom chapter 8 . 6/7
What a fantastic story! Thank you for sharing this with all of us! 3
ElizabethK1 chapter 5 . 5/18
Lil, my apologies, but I discover on rereading that I missed a few proofreading bits.
Here in chapter 5, 1st paragraph, just before the end, "tall" should be "all".
About halfway down where he is reading to Hermione, "annunciation" should be "enunciation".
All thru the story, "Imperious Curse" should, I believe, be "Imperius Curse", but please check with Rowling's story for the definitive form-you have it both ways in different spots.
Also, please check your email for a note from me.
Elizabeth
woodyt chapter 8 . 4/16
That was so amazingly wonderful. Thank you so much xx
This was utterly beautiful! I’m so happy you write not only SS/HG fics for Harry Potter, but you also write Sherlock fiction of Molly/Sherlock, because honestly you are an AMAZING writer.
Sab81790 chapter 1 . 3/13
Very interesting start! Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Ashtreenz1 chapter 1 . 3/13
i was going to go to bed early. it is now after midnight. i had to read this all at once. it was beautiful, delicious, painful, and funny all at once. you are a treasure!
Clarine chapter 8 . 1/24
J"aime votre histoire, l'interaction entre Severus et Hermione, leur auto sacrifice réciproque pour le bien de l'autre, leur maladresse touchante. Vous savez écrire des histoires et des personnages attachantes. Merci !
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
That was WONDERFUL! I LOVED IT!
jada951 chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Thanks for a delightful read, with an enjoyable plot - not that she was in pain, but the rest of it.

I enjoy the snarky but mellower Sev.

Well done!
ElshaSnape chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
I've been struggling with my depression lately and this was a needed happy escape!
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Loved it.
robituputup chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Lovely story. Thank you for the great reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Lovely story, spot on, thoroughly enjoyed and I would love to read more like this one :)
bittermelon chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
I adore Colonel Brandon and Marianne (and I totally see Severus and Hermione in their roles).
bittermelon chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
Fabulous story. Frankly I prefer Harry with Luna since I'm not particularly fond of Miss Ginger unless she's shipped with Draco. But a very minor quibble since my OTP is All Good. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the epilogue!