Reviews for Being A Tamer
Circeus chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
That was a really nice little thing. I persnally can't help thinking that Makuramon's change of heart was a bit,butI don't think I'm familiar enough with Tamers toreally coment on that.
Charles Xavier chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
By the way, I'm a big Jaarin fan...I adore her. _
Charles Xavier chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Hm...I didn't feel too comfortable about the idea having Jaarin and Jenrya twins. No offense, but I think Jaarin does look around fifteen.

Other than that, I enjoyed the story. Not the greatest I've ever read but still well worth reading. Off to the Favorite Stories with this. _
Gray17 chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
Incredibly good story you've got here. I like how you take an under-used character and flesh them out so they feel as real as the rest of the characters.
iamvash chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
The characters are unlikable and unconvincing. I do not feel for Jaarin. Let me put it more bluntly: I DO NOT LIKE Jaarin. She does not seem realistic to me and your dialogue does not establish a believable character. I also think the plotting is rushed and this hinders character development. You can do better.

From Jaarin: "We are NOT one."
Crystal-Oasis118 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
You know what? You're the lamest person I've ever come across. Your stories doesn't even have 10 reviews. know why,cuz you're not good at writing them. I know you're jealous. well tough luck, bad for you.

My story: Silent Romance, romance, g-pg13, koujixizumi (kojixzoe)
Rocker-Starlight chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Hehe. I see what was said was true. It really is a very endearing story. _ I keep meaning to geta round to more of these, but I always seem to have one person or another pestering me for attention in ims... *Sweatdrops* Anyway, I hope to see more, if you do write it! _V
Sana Jisushi chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Love it! (I know I start all my reviews out like that, but hey.) Great characterization for everyone. I like stories about underused characters, and this is great.:) You conveyed Gazimon's, Jaarin's and the rest of the cast's emotions perfectly. Wonder if that brat Sango and her Numemon will end up the same way?;)
The Zazu chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
_ I had read this when it first came out, but unfortunately, I did not have an account then, so therefore I want to review right now! _ Off the bat, I can say that I enjoyed this story very much. One of the reasons I liked it was because you decided to focus on a character and digimon, that many people don't write about! _ I also found it interesting as to how they extracted data from Impmon, in attempt to get back Leomon. I enjoyed how you portrayed Gazimon's character, and how you showed how it contrasted to Jaarin's. Well, that's all that I can think of at the moment, and I can't find anything bad about it right now... so, ja! -;; Oh.. And I do hope that you someday will write a Megumi/Taichi - I'd love you forever if you did! _ I think it would such a nice couple...
jster1983 chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
That is pretty good I am writing a Digimon fic too only The 11 Devas which were destroyed are all trying to kill Lopmon and Susie. You should read mind and tell me what you think. You might not like but who knows I like your fic.
Vashkoda chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
That was wrapped up very nicely. It's touching to see how loyal Makuramon/Gazimon is to Jaarin now.

The only parts that bugged me a little were 1) that Zhuqaiomon is still after the Tamers even though they had reached an understanding with each other at the end of the show and 2) that you said MA only heals. His "kahuna waves" is an offensive attack, as it frightened away the D-Reaper (not to mention that his attacks -do- inflict actual damage when you look at his card).

This isn't anything major, though. Good job!
Akino Ame chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
Great story! I loved every moment of it! And nice touch with Alice, by the way. I thought it was nice to see the one other person that had lost a Digimon in that season.

I loved the battle with Chatsuramon. That was great with Makuramon getting him like that! And Leomon's entrance was very nicely put in.

I really hope there's a sequel. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time.
Ryan Griffin chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Like the battle scene. Very cool.

Also like that Sango got a Numemon as a partner. Deserves it, b*. I know a LOT of people like that.

Neat choices for the Child forms. Bokomon's the oddest choice in my opinion, and I would've put Patamon as Kunbiramon's form. And something I found really interesting is that the four Devas that appear in my Jungle Diaries series have the same CVhild forms in this series (Plotmon - Mihiramon, Armadimon - Pajiramon, V-mon - Indaramon, and Wormmon - Sandiramon).
Akino Ame chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Very good fic! I loved the touch with Sango being Tamer to a Numemon-serves her right!

Jenrya sounds like he needs to learn how to forgive Gazimon better. And I liked what you said about the Devas, that they were basically like children trying to impress a teacher or parent.

Cool thing with MarineAngemon's bubbles! I should have known that he'd be able to heal people if he can heal Digimon! And how did everyone but Jen end up with Ms. Asaji as a teacher? Sounds like Dr. Mccoy and Shibumi *really* need to do some investigation.

And I loved how you showed the Lee family. They were very much real, like the way a family should seem. And I loved how Mayumi was freaking out about her daughter's decision-it was priceless.

Well, I can't think of anything more to say other than I can't wait for the next chapter!
Krocket chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
*Chuckles* Nice background info about the Devas. And the battle. Nice touch. And as for the filler coment, I'm the same way. I'm real good at that sort of thing.