Reviews for To Sink or Swim
LI7 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
2 things to say:
A) PippincandyNOT GOOD
B)How to explain how you know about the Fellowship- you read Frodo's book! Why does no one ever seem to think of that?
valiantblueknight chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
*breathes deeply, and loudly* more...i need more! please? *lower lip trembles*
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
Very imaginative, although Pippin is rather whiny. And there's practically nothing about Legolas.
Squid chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Where's the rest? I could swear this said completed, but you just dropped the story. And it was getting really good. Keep going or unmark it as completed.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Have you given up on the story, because I really like it. But if you have given up on it then I guess I will have to do with out the funnyness. *Sighs a loud sigh.*

SARAH
crazyroninchic chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
This is pretty good! Please continue soon!
JennyJoy4 chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Please?

Hee hee

Oh, who could resist Pippin with a quivery lower lip?
Melian Alcarime chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Hey.. I LOVE this story! Please write more! I promise that if you give me another chapter, I will give you so many... (was it reeces?) to last you for months!

lol. I cant emphisize how much I enjoy reading this story, I have read it 10 times already! and to my friend who doesn't have internet 3 times! pls continue!
Billy Boyd's Mistress chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
This reeks of a stupid child who has never read the books. Tolkien is polka-dancing in his grave.
DarkDreams chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Hey, this is almost as good as your YYH fic! after reading that, i checked out your bio, and found this. UPDATE SOON! i want to know what's going to happen next! and how long has Lij been away from Leo? shouldn't you give him back?
Yorun chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Now, I must say I am a little hurt.

Apparently, you have changed you e-mail and I haven't been told about the new one... :( don't you want to hear from me any more? omigod, I'm gunna cry! *runs away crying like a little girl*
Alyde11 chapter 2 . 5/17/2003
LoL This is so hilarious! Not just funny, HILARIOUS ) Jen is such a funny character...

Anyways, you've got me hooked. )
ViNguyen 2laZ2signN chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
!

this is hilarious! keep it going!
Yorun chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Not being one to read LOTR fics, I really liked this one. :D At first, it staretd ou serious and in the second chapter, the hilarity ensues! Jen is a very fun character along with the halflings. You have done a good job! Tell me when the next chappie is posted, will ya? ;)
Leo Cole chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Hey, it's me, although you already knew that. Great job with the book so far. We need to post the second chapter soon, because i have too many ideas for the book!

I have a question: Will you ever give Lij back to me? I'm getting lonely. *sniffle sniffle*

By the Lion's Mane,

Leo

P.S. I have the One Ring! My very own!