Reviews for Sofia the First: (Underground Adventure)
nightmarecake426 chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
~I really look forward to this updating if ya ever do update it. I wanna know what the skele bros thing about Sofia and her amulet if they ever find out who she is and all that...

Another question as I was thinking about the show, will the amulet spawn any Disney princesses as it does in the series?~
Paola chapter 4 . 2/1/2019
Actualizalo quiero saber que paso despues y podria decirte que sans se enamore de sofia
flightbird2003 chapter 4 . 4/19/2018
i like this story, keep up the good work
eacox1787 chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
This story is interesting, but why weren't James and Amber more surprised to see a goat woman?
Plumalchemyst chapter 4 . 1/14/2018
I love this hope you update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
No one will ever know I'm reading this story even if it's awesome i'd never live it down good job by the way I'll continue to read this as you post more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Well this is stupid
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 12/25/2016

Quick question? Why was Lesser Dog & Greater Dog there, when they shouldn't of shown up until later?
Kaleia516 chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
That brat Chara won't stop. This is gonna get worse.

Sofia finally met Papyrus. Though meeting Undyne later... Oh boy.

Kaleia chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Yay chapter 3! So James and Amber did fall in later on! Darn you Chara! Stop it!

I think it was Flowey who tug Sofia's dress. And it's awesome she met Sans! (Will she tell him and Papyrus that she is the Princess?)

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Kaleia chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Oh please continue! This is so good! Poor Sofia though. She has to dodge Toriels attacks and convince her. And hug her... Chara! Leave Sofia alone you demon child! LEAVE!

Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 12/1/2016

So Sophia is going the True Pacifist route? Also, I thought her step-siblings were supposed to be there?